1/6 Clone Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Think Im about done with this guy. might add some more weathering. lmk what you guys think.
casted GG parts.
made skirt and straps
SS obi armor with hasbro stormtrooper body suit.

airbornetrooper018.jpg
airbornetrooper022.jpg

airbornetrooper023.jpg
airbornetrooper021.jpg

airbornetrooper020.jpg

airbornetrooper019.jpg

airbornetrooper025.jpg

airbornetrooper026.jpg

airbornetrooper024.jpg

Wow that's sick! (I mean that in a good way)

I definately like the clone head you got going there.

Fantastic work Ryan , that headsculpt is indeed the mutt's nuts! ( The rest is not too shabby either ).:clap

DUDE!!!!! That is frickin' wicked. Love the headsculpt. Can you list a full recipe? Congrats.

If Sideshow put something out half that cool it would sell like hotcakes.

ha. mutt's nuts and dog's danglies... never heard either one of those but i love 'em.

thanks guys.

parts:
-Jango GG bust head. hair dremmeled away and "proper mans cut" sculpted on.
-obi wan clone armor
-Hasbro sandtrooper body suit
-chest piece, shoulder ammo, bag strap ammo, waist strap "buckle" for the skirt is all casted GG bust parts
-ammo bag is from SS Indy
-chest strap buckle, shoulder strap buckle thing and strap connectors on waist ammo belt all scratch made from cut plastic.

I haven't been around the customs section for a while.This is awesome.

The GG headsculpt is made out of a harder material isn't it? More ceramic like? Looks excellent, well done.

What's a good paint for skin tones?

thanks again guys!

i use mostly vallejo paints. they seem to have a pretty decent range of skin tones. a good base skin tone i've used for a while is system 3- flesh tint that i bought at hobby lobby here in the states.

Wow, great job all around Ryan. He looks fantastic. if you ever get around to doing another one I would be very interested in getting one. Take care and keep up the great work.

Back