• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Big Chief Studios Doctor Who 11th Doctor and Riobot Gurren Lagann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dally

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Big Chief Studios 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) $120 Shipped or best offer SOLD See below:

I bought this figure from Gohastings.com and unfortunately there are two flaws. The first is that the red from the bow tie has left red marks below his chin. Fortunately this only seems to be noticeable when you look at the figure from below. I don't know if there is an easy way to remove the marks or not, but I'm sure somebody could figure something out or repaint it. Here is a pic (sorry that it is blurry, I couldn't get my camera to focus):

The other issue is that he arrived missing his sonic screwdriver holding hand and instead comes with an extra open palm hand. The other gripping hand he comes with seems to do a decent job of holding the sonic screwdriver though:

Next up is Riobot Gurren Lagann $85 shipped

There is a minor factory defect with the left wrist peg where it is slightly warped and can come apart if manipulated the wrong way. It generally stays together and this isn't much of an issue unless you twist the wrist the wrong way.

Prices include shipping in the United States, international shipping will be extra. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back