1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phantasm's shipping!
1709079579529.png

Happy that they're shipping these figures out so quickly. Such a stark difference from regular 1/6 figures.

Big benefit from not having to deal with 1/6 fabric outfits and sculpts.

Happy that they're shipping these figures out so quickly. Such a stark difference from regular 1/6 figures.

Big benefit from not having to deal with 1/6 fabric outfits and sculpts.
Very. I was worried she'd get delayed like Man-Bat.

Got her out.
Waist is indeed rather loose when the Masked torso's on. Perfectly snug when unmasked.
Some paint issues but personally? Mondo nailed this release.

Attachments

• DSCN4365.JPG
    DSCN4365.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4367.JPG
    DSCN4367.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4369.JPG
    DSCN4369.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4370.JPG
    DSCN4370.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Got her out.
Waist is indeed rather loose when the Masked torso's on. Perfectly snug when unmasked.
Some paint issues but personally? Mondo nailed this release.
about the waist,
I think because the masked torso is using a male straight waist shape (to maintain the illusion for the twist, that (SPOILER ALERT) Phantasm is a female), compared to the more hourglass-shaped waist of Andrea that fills in the waist gap perfectly.

Came in today. Have a loose waist as well but I'm gonna try a joint tightener serum and see if that works. Definitely a byproduct of them wanting to swap the lower half with the top. Even with it being loose though, the figure has no problem holding poses or standing without a stand. Love the smoke effect it comes with. Great addition to the collection! Hope we get Ivy and Two Face after Bane.

EJzb4LR.jpeg
xUncJ9k.jpeg

Looks great! Passed on the timed release b/c as cool as the Andrea scuplt is, I knew I'd never display it that way. Will be curious to see if regular edition has the same looseness issue (guessing it will). My BTAS display is turning into a mix of 1/6 Mondo figs with 3rd party clothed figs (Batman & Joker so far). Not a huge fan of the cel shading but can live with it on Man-Bat & Phantasm.

Phantasm came out great. Now I'm starting to regret not ordering the timed exclusive.

On a side note, I decided to sell my Man-Bat and Harley Quinn (both exclusives and BNIB). Listed in the market place in case anyone is interested.

Mine arrived as well, and overall I love it, but man mine had some rough paint blemishes - esp on the face/forehead. I reached out to Mondo so we’ll see what they say.
IMG_0068.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 0
They look cool the noir and this would be opportunity to grab Mr freeze but I’m gonna pass on the BTAS mondo’s and stick to one line X-men.

Back