1/6 ANH Red Squadron Kitbash/Custom pilots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool to have everyone pretty close together, it would be fun to see everyone's workshop, collection room etc. It would also be fun to go to the bar and have a few.

I think I have found some possible Biggs heads. I also am reworking Luke, I think I want pose him with his helmet off and holding his gloves as seen earlier in this thread.

What heads are you considering for Biggs Chak?
I ordered a Dragon "Ben Harris" sculpt from ToysoldierBrigade the other day for Wedge, kind of resembles him a little I think. Guess with the helmet on etc., you cant really tell anyway.

What heads are you considering for Biggs Chak?
I ordered a Dragon "Ben Harris" sculpt from ToysoldierBrigade the other day for Wedge, kind of resembles him a little I think. Guess with the helmet on etc., you cant really tell anyway.

Thats kind of where I am at Ryan. I will probably just repaint a generic head to get it to sort of resemble Biggs. If it looks crappy, I will just display him with the helmet.

I worked on my "John D. Brannon" last night. Tigtened up the belt and straps with some cutting and glueing, reapinted the helmet to a darker toned red and added the "bullet" like shells to the belt.
johnd1.JPG

Here is a closeup of the belt.
johnd2.JPG

I still need to paint the black stripes on the helmet, that is going to be a pain.:D

I am in the process of getting some more flight suites. Gonna have a go at a A-Wing and B-Wing pilot. Probably will use dye to color the suites.

Chaka, what are you doing with the chest console hose?

Thinking of cutting off the cuff snaps. I'm trying to tuck them into Praji gloves and having no luck with those bulky things.

Damn fine work Chak. I scored a Biggs and Wedge off ebay the other day for cheap. Cant wait to join in on the fun!:D

I just tuck the box hose behind the black straps on the back.

When I use Praji gloves, I do cut the snaps off.

Done and done... I'll snap pics tomorrow. I think he turned out really well. I went with some small 20th century empty shells for the little items in his belt.... I still need to weather the helmet... but that can wait.

Already started working on a Tusken Raider too.... he's going to be tricky.

Yeah, I am not sure I am happy with the belt. I am putting together a list of parts I need from Toy Anxiety for a few bashes I am doing, may add some shells to it.

Looking forward to some pictures Flosi.

Ryan, I amazed how cheap those Biggs and Wedge sets go for sometimes. You can get lots of parts out of those sets, well worth the price.

Yeah, I am not sure I am happy with the belt. I am putting together a list of parts I need from Toy Anxiety for a few bashes I am doing, may add some shells to it.

Looking forward to some pictures Flosi.

Ryan, I amazed how cheap those Biggs and Wedge sets go for sometimes. You can get lots of parts out of those sets, well worth the price.

Saw them going for under ten.... like you said Chaka, Ryan nwill get some great parts for it for that kind of price :duh No brainer...

yeah think the set for wedge and biggs was 9.99. good alternative to buying the luke x wing figs which go for the same if not more than that... and you get double the parts with wedge and biggs.

Ok, my X-Wing pilot Luke.

Farmboy Luke Head
SS Pro Body
Praji Gloves
Newline boots, one trimmed to achieve this look:

skywkr_pilot.jpg

Newline boots were too bit to get under his coveralls. So on with the pics:

100_1358.jpg

100_1359.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1364.jpg

thoughts?

top notch Flosi! that head, boots, gloves, everything looks great. i need more Praji gloves!!!!

here's a quick pic of Luke snowspeeder pilot.
painted the jacket. replaced straps on chest box. have everything loosely in place. going to repaint the luke head. just waiting on the gloves and x wing uni's to arrive in the mail.
lukehoth.jpg

Back