1/6 2X-7KPR Security Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Viv, but ALL isn't lost. SW and Superheroes are on the back burner since I had to slow down on something. I'm still working, albeit slowly, on my Civil War stuff. As much as I love my SW and comics, I'm a bit of a history nut and I picked that as my priority. I'm still poking around though anonymously checking out the great stuff that's getting worked on. And I still have my legs...and a wife...so it's a win!

I understand that, me and my wife are fanatical kung fu movie collectors (436 movies last count :horror) and collecting bits & pieces (heads and such) to put together 1/6th scale figures based on certain characters from them pushes some of my own star wars projects back a bit.

Last week I stopped by Michaels and found the dome for this little guy. I did the scale calculations and it turns out the parts that Darth_IMPoor is using are within 4 mm. So I would say it's perfect to scale for the 1:6 figures.

Man I'm all over the place with this stuff. I can't seem to finish anything and I find myself starting a new droid before I get the other one done. Do any of you guys do this?

That's cool.I've always liked that guy.I actually started one a long time ago but he ended up on the incomplete project list.

Do you have any pics of what you did do?

No I don't.All that I got done was the basic shape of the head & a cardboard tube for the main body structure.I'm not sure where it's at right now.If I should find it I could snap a pic of it for you...But like I said it's just the head & body.

Back