1/4 PF Custom Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McHaleyArt said:
Wow! I have not the words...that's great company you've put me it. Thank you!

With amazing results like this, I think they would all agree that you're more than worthy of being mentioned in their company. :cool:

Brent72 said:
With amazing results like this, I think they would all agree that you're more than worthy of being mentioned in their company. :cool:

Ditto that. I know that I'm honored to be even mentioned in that list with you. I'd be very very hard pressed to paint one that would even compare to what you've done. Can't wait to see what you do next!!

I've missed this thread for some reason. Wow, what an amazing custom! I always love it when I get to see other people doing stuff that I'll never get the chance to do myself.

I hope I get to see any other pieces you've done/will do in the future. You have some skill (and balls) lol

Darren Carnall said:
I've missed this thread for some reason. Wow, what an amazing custom! I always love it when I get to see other people doing stuff that I'll never get the chance to do myself.

I hope I get to see any other pieces you've done/will do in the future. You have some skill (and balls) lol
Thanks for the compliment. I think your work is spectacular so it means alot!! :D
I have lot's of customs planned and on the shelf but my artwork commissions and my workload for the upcoming DC Legacy card set keep my pretty busy.

Back