Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42_CCC47_D_9805_4_FDD_B5_FE_00_C70_E32894_F.jpg

the Batman N52 suit is the only one that I really like, with Green Lantern as a runner up. but The rest are terrible IMO

If P1 offered a fabric cape version of this like some of their other offerings I'd be all over this. As it stands that cape is just way too much and I could definitely see it causing some issues over time.

I feel like this is gonna end up being the best 1/4 Batman for a very, very long time. Its such a good action representation of the character.

If P1 offered a fabric cape version of this like some of their other offerings I'd be all over this. As it stands that cape is just way too much and I could definitely see it causing some issues over time.

Im sure its pvc or the like just for that reason.

I’m not big into fabric capes, but I’m with you on this one. That cape is definitely making me hesitant.

Simply because its right out the comic, from appearance to pose.

Agree.

The Face sculpt on this is a huge improvement over the 1/3 Hush, a much better sculpt of the straight comic image.

I also think that a fabric cape would help the piece by itself but also make it pair with the new Supes from SSC extremely well, if one would choose to pair em up.

I'm interested to see the production piece of this Bats, to see if they truly keep the metallic paint off this piece. They ruined the first ever 1/4th flash with that paint, IMO.

Because this one is infinitely better than Sideshow’s and they want to wait until the people who aren’t aware this one exists can order the other one and lose that NRD.

I’m not big into fabric capes, but I’m with you on this one. That cape is definitely making me hesitant.

I doubt Prime 1 would make the same mistake as SS did by sculpting their capes with a thick solid resin which was pretty heavy.... at least I hope they don't... For an action pose like that you wouldn't want the cape to have a lot of weight on the statue itself, hopefully they used PVC or Fiberglass for the cape..

It would be nice to get a batman statue that didn't have gargoyles.... it's getting really repetitive…

I doubt Prime 1 would make the same mistake as SS did by sculpting their capes with a thick solid resin which was pretty heavy.... at least I hope they don't... For an action pose like that you wouldn't want the cape to have a lot of weight on the statue itself, hopefully they used PVC or Fiberglass for the cape..

It would be nice to get a batman statue that didn't have gargoyles.... it's getting really repetitive…

I'm sure it will be a lightweight material. I think the Miller Batman cape, at 1/3 scale, was lighter than the Sideshow Batman PF cape at 1/4 scale.

Because this one is infinitely better than Sideshow’s and they want to wait until the people who aren’t aware this one exists can order the other one and lose that NRD.

Yeah they get paid for selling you nothing. Just because at one point you thought you might want their product.

Back