Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this goes op for PO this month. Does P1 release edition size once it's up for PO?
Also how do you find out when a statue is going up for PO?

Usually Prime 1 issues edition sizes. Sideshow is one of the few who don't.

And you're usually given a little heads up as to when it gets put up on Sideshows website, when it's listed on Prime 1's Facebook page etc.

I really hope the kryptonite is the ex, as chances are I won’t be able to get the ex here in England and I hate it when exclusives are switch out heads. Like the new Ben Affleck justice league for example.

Yeah, I could live without that hand, so not a biggie if that would be the EX :) It's really frustrating if the EX is really good and the only way to get it is by spending so much more. I love the EX multi-batarang hand for P1's Miller Batman, but I can only have it by spending $400+ on top of what I paid for the Regular. Seems too steep a price to pay for it and the EX clean head.

Hope there is a swap out head with his teeth showing like in the art work it's based off. This suit is growing on me, I like it more every time I look at photos.

Hope there is a swap out head with his teeth showing like in the art work it's based off. This suit is growing on me, I like it more every time I look at photos.

attachment.php

I imagine this goes up for PO soon. The JL statues went up already so this is likely next followed by Hush.

I messaged Prime 1 about when the new 52 will be up for PO and they said
"New 52 Batman is been planned to be next year if there is no delay since we will have New52 Wonder Woman to start preorder.

Prime1"

So I'm assuming Wonder Woman is up next?

Proabably to boost sales of the 52 Superman, I don't think it's selling very well

Yeah, I don't think there's much love for the Superman piece.

I myself like the Green Lantern, whereas others says the power effect doesn't make sense.

But until this Batman was shown off, which totally wowed me, the only piece I was really contemplating was the Flash piece. I think that's a great piece.

Yeah, I don't think there's much love for the Superman piece.

I myself like the Green Lantern, whereas others says the power effect doesn't make sense.

But until this Batman was shown off, which totally wowed me, the only piece I was really contemplating was the Flash piece. I think that's a great piece.

I love the Superman but his reception was hurt from being the first out of the gate with the price tag this line carries and we still don't have in-hand pics/reactions to gauge if the premium is justified in anything other than base size and complexity (though I've yet to be underwhelmed by really any of Prime 1's efforts thus far.) I'm pretty confident even the Wonder Woman getting the most divisive reaction will turn out great.

For the record, Cyborg, Superman and Darkseid are my favorite of the reveals and I had initial criticisms or the portraits and costume choices of all three. Those and GL would be make up my ideal JL vs Darkseid display, should I ever find the room.

I love the Superman but his reception was hurt from being the first out of the gate with the price tag this line carries and we still don't have in-hand pics/reactions to gauge if the premium is justified in anything other than base size and complexity (though I've yet to be underwhelmed by really any of Prime 1's efforts thus far.) I'm pretty confident even the Wonder Woman getting the most divisive reaction will turn out great.

For the record, Cyborg, Superman and Darkseid are my favorite of the reveals and I had initial criticisms or the portraits and costume choices of all three. Those and GL would be make up my ideal JL vs Darkseid display, should I ever find the room.

I disagree, the price on Superman didn't hurt it, it was the metallic colors and to a lesser extent the pose. If he had flat colors it would've sold better IMO

I disagree, the price on Superman didn't hurt it, it was the metallic colors and to a lesser extent the pose. If he had flat colors it would've sold better IMO

If the idea behind the New 52 look is Kryptonian armor (which is dumb for a virtually invincible character) I like the metallic more. Actually, the flat tone on this Batman I feel blends too much with the base P1's attempting. It'd be one thing if he were in a stealthy pose or if the costume was going for a more practically tactical look, like the all-black Iron Studios Batman, but it robs from the "pop" of the dynamic pose IMO.

You're likely right that other folks dislike the metallic look. I don't particularly like it on Flash. I chose Cyborg among my favorites, as of course it's most suited (no pun intended) for him. GL and (hopefully) Aquaman too.

Finally got a notification from sideshow.
Credit card will be charged next week for Supes. So he is ready to ship. Woohoo.

Back