Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously not. But it works out nicely for them.
Yep works out really great for them. You as a company running out of money. So you announce a bunch of stuff and of course you know that you can't or it was never planned to ship the statues in time. But you have aaaaallll the money from preorders and maybe from flex, so you can deal with that money and maybe start producing the stuff you announced way before. People start canceling, because now there are other items (yes the game starts again) and when the cancelled item starts shipping with a year or even a year and a half delay many are ordering it again.

So yes, probably they work with your money.

So try using the flex payment on you own. Put the money away on a separate account. I know its harder but for me it works.

I get the intention of the NRD but at the same time I don’t think it should apply to anything with a production size over 1000. I just think a lot of people feel compelled to order immediately because they don’t really know what the ES will be, and then their order stays open for who knows how long and oh by the way there’s a decent chance another statue will be revealed of the same character that you like more.

I get that they want to discourage people from reserving statues they may never buy....I get it. I just think maybe there should be a threshold on that if some statues are perceived to be less “valuable” than others.

I get the intention of the NRD but at the same time I don’t think it should apply to anything with a production size over 1000. I just think a lot of people feel compelled to order immediately because they don’t really know what the ES will be, and then their order stays open for who knows how long and oh by the way there’s a decent chance another statue will be revealed of the same character that you like more.

I get that they want to discourage people from reserving statues they may never buy....I get it. I just think maybe there should be a threshold on that if some statues are perceived to be less “valuable” than others.

I concur. NRDs should apply to custom orders. SS was gonna make that statue anyway with or without a PO. Just another sideways business tactic of SS.

Looking at wonderwoman, N52 batman statue will probably ship in 2020 LOL

My guess is that they'll give themselves an 16-18 month window. I estimate a release date of Jan to March 2020 plus 3-6 months for delays.

So imo this will probably ship around June 2020.

And also keep in mind that Sideshow may have an additional 3 month shipping window on top of the estimate given by Prime 1. For example Poison Ivy has a Jul to Sep 2019 window with Prime 1, but Sideshow has it up for Oct to Dec 2019. The same applied to the New 52 Wonder Woman.

PO up 8/23.
4d66266e6797164acd8a57c17cd6e3c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this have any alternate heads? Love the statue overall but not keen on that toothy portrait in the pic above.

Think this will be easily the best 1/4 Batman statue out there.

:) Yes that is much better! Quite tempted by this now. Overall I had no love for New 52 but did enjoy most of Scott Snyder's Batman stories, this is a great representation of that. I wonder how he'd look with some of the Sideshow 1/4 scale pieces.

Back