1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Hot Toys QS Iron Man 3: Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Thanks for the input. I went with the Mark 45 (unfortunately can't afford both), I like the streamlined design compared to the 42 even though the 42 has more accessories. At the end is which I would be more happy with and that will be the 45.

HI-RES Photos :drool

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_21.jpg

up_22.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_1.jpg

Man I do love that damage.. The more of these they put out, the more I keep telling myself just to have the one (43) as a chief centrepiece of my MCU collection... if it was likely to be just the 43 and 45 I'd probably cave and get both.. but 3?, 4? ... So the more announcements we get, the better I get at controlling my urges I think... :lol (watch me cave on the 45 when Popcultcha have a 20% off in-stock though, lol)

I now have my 43 quarter scale with my Mk III, so what I'd really like to do is get a Mk VI or VII and put him the other side of the QS. Can't see me ever getting one of the China figures, so I'll be hoping for an eventual diecast world-wide release of one of the old Avengers 1 figures...

Damn, this looks amazing. I sold the 1/6 figure awhile ago since I wasn't happy with it, but I might have to replace it with this. It looks like a huge improvement!

I know it's unlikely, but I think a Pepper headsculpt would really put this over the top.

Damn, this looks amazing. I sold the 1/6 figure awhile ago since I wasn't happy with it, but I might have to replace it with this. It looks like a huge improvement!

I know it's unlikely, but I think a Pepper headsculpt would really put this over the top.

I actually ended up getting the pepper in helmet HS off of ebay and putting it on my 1/6th Mark42. Looks pretty sweet.

I need Mark 1-7, 46, War Machine Mark 1, Captain America and Thor in 1/4 scale.

Thanks Hot Toys

I always wondered where the "bullying discourager" was kept. That's definitely a neat little feature that differentiates it more from the Mark 43 QS.

The more I see this, the more I want it.... :thud: I feel like waiting for a MkVII since that was my favorite armor, but I'm really really liking this, oh the dilemma...

13734970_1197775643617757_6140944212999651717_o.jpg

add me to the list for those that would pay for a 1/4 scale war machine mark I! make it so HT!

Absolutely. I have the 43 and am actually waiting to see of a 1/4 Mark I War Machine is released. Don't see this selling out very soon so I have some time. Honestly, I love the Mark 43 but MAY like this one a little bit more because of the damage.

Back