1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys if you can only pick 1 iron man figure to keep which one would you pick?

the armors that stand out to me are Marks 3, 4, 6, 7, 46, 85

some aren't released yet, but I'm willing to hold out for them lol
The keystone armors I want in a row in QS are 2, 6, 7, 42, 43, 47, 85

And lets be honest if they somehow did 20 I would get it too as I have it in ever other possible scale...

slHvBpel.jpg

I couldn't pick just one, man, too many good ones :lol

I'm still kinda surprised they haven't put up the QS Mark II, but then again they already have so much on their plate and more coming.

I if this is going to be an all in one, you’re going to need to take apart the entire thighs for the clean parts.

Watch this one come with the full RDJ headsculpt that the MK4 should’ve come with but not the helmeted flip-up faceplate one so you have to buy both
Also just want to note that you nailed it with this prediction. :lol

Full headsculpt with this but not the helmet flip-up version. Good ole Hot Toys. At least throw the helmet flip up version in there since you already made it for the Mark 4 but guess not.

Announced. Honestly thought it was another 1/6 version. Struggling to see the 1/4 benefit here. The gap grows smaller and smaller.
Yea thought it was 1/6 as well and got super hyped for a moment.
And yet I feel very compelled to order this day one
Same :lol Diecast Mk6 was my first legit HT iron man that I sold almost a year ago now (maybe longer? 🤔) so this armor holds a sweet spot for me. It looks gorgeous
Also just want to note that you nailed it with this prediction. :lol

Full headsculpt with this but not the helmet flip-up version. Good ole Hot Toys. At least throw the helmet flip up version in there since you already made it for the Mark 4 but guess not.
:lol

That’s the sucky part, if I were to get this, my compulsion to have all the parts would require me to try to get the helmeted head from the 1/4 MK4 for this release. Not sure how difficult those are to come by as I don’t typically search for 1/4 scale HT parts though.

Finally! This is one I need for my 1/4 Iron menagerie. I just want it clean and helmeted so I'm going to be paying for a lot I don't need, and another giant stupid base, but at the end of the day a nice reindeer games pose will do nicely

R0otK2t.gif

Now where's the damn Mark 2 that has been teased three years longer than the 6

That Mark 2 is probably cancelled unless if they're doing something special with it that justifies it being delayed for like 5 years.

I'd be tempted by a QS Mark VII if they did that one properly. Would also take a QS War Marchine Mark 1. Would pair really nicely with this Mark VI but I doubt they'll do it.

A7g3KqJ.jpg

qdpWKak.png

In QS want 2, 6, and 7 to cover my bases of the originals, then 47 and 85. Already have 42/43. I could see them doing a War Machine Mk1 as that's the real popular one, I'd actually want the Mk4 though

I like the 1/6 version of the headsculpt more. I also think they're still quite conservative in terms of battle damage to the rest of the body. It's just too clean. The abdomen seems exceptionally clean to me, even compared to the non-battle damaged MK4. I really like the base though, I wish MK4 came with it as well.

lol This shows Hot Toys didn't evolve one bit all these years in terms of battle damage. Conceptually, the battle damaged areas are almost exactly the same between these 2 figures.

...and they still won't do a second full damaged arm!

mms132-markvi11.jpg
So weird to me that they still didn’t include the BD parts for the biceps on both arms, especially the giant gash on the left arm. They’ve gone backwards in the BD department over the years. Feel like this QS figure is a hint of them stepping back closer to the amount of detail they used to do but even then they missed a few bits.

Back