1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0uc6Blz.jpg

fSeKLRy.jpg
dAoTvh8.jpg
ncViUWH.jpg

a7vNytc.jpg
psGy76X.jpg
fnrhWWC.jpg
q8q8KkZ.jpg
eevhRl2.jpg
a4Jttyy.jpg
tamJKiY.jpg
kWiXVOy.jpg
zlVokzm.jpg
RfpQnfc.jpg
2JWU94a.jpg
oDPgXXC.jpg

kRNSe5H.jpg

Last edited:
Wish they had fixed the traps and weird bulgy neck from the 1:4 Mark IV, but I guess that ain’t happening

hips looks a little wide. Based on the one photo, can't say I'm persuaded enough to sell my 1/6 for this. But nice to see he comes with all those battle damage pieces.

Damn. Battle Damage looks way better rendered on plastic. That said, I’m waiting for them to confirm non-damage switch outs.

Damn. Battle Damage looks way better rendered on plastic. That said, I’m waiting for them to confirm non-damage switch outs.
The final paint job won't look like that anyway.

I thought it was a full battle damaged edition 1/6. That's probably a sign of how good the other 1/6 is. I don't know what's wrong with me. A 1/4 Mk6 was one of my biggest wants and now I've seen it, I'm kinda 'meh'. Maybe it's HT track record of unreleased proto's, bad head sculpts, reissues, cheap shortcuts, dumb decisions...I've gone off nearly everything they do these days. Still waiting on that 1/4 Mk2.

Odd that with such a large scale that this still went with the clear plastic on the arc reactor. I would've thought they would update that from the 1/6 with the whiter tinted arch reactor like the newer 1/6 diecast figures.

Odd that with such a large scale that this still went with the clear plastic on the arc reactor. I would've thought they would update that from the 1/6 with the whiter tinted arch reactor like the newer 1/6 diecast figures.
The QS 42/43 had both, you could swap a frosted lens if you wanted which was nice. Can't speak for the Mk3 I didn't get that one

Why not do a Captain America in 1/4? HT are so ultra-conservative with this scale.
That would be cool. Seeing how I only have Captain America and Iron Man for my MCU collection, I would gladly sell them for 1/4 scale versions, especially if they did TFA and/or got the scales right for an Endgame version rather than just chunks of plastic for the chest and shoulders.

I if this is going to be an all in one, you’re going to need to take apart the entire thighs for the clean parts.

Watch this one come with the full RDJ headsculpt that the MK4 should’ve come with but not the helmeted flip-up faceplate one so you have to buy both

Doesn't look that complicated as swap outs, maybe three parts on the left thigh and two on the right- the inside panel on that one is untouched. Everything that is not the chest, shoulder caps, faceplate, and thighs is quite clean.

Its a big step up from the diecast which went pretty light on the BD parts (and didn't even make sense as it was IM2 damage on an Avengers license figure), but still lacking from the old plastic one. Better thigh coverage but still missing the the bicep damage on the left arm

zeh2ReF.jpg

fnniqLc.jpg

A proper Battle Damage(tm) edition should be thrashed head to toe

cAUpYzZ.png

BCloetL.png

q2Q5gAA.png

3OlRf2U.png

JtkXlD7.png

jqv98VL.jpg

Fack I need to get the mk 4 ordered now cause I'm definitely buying this, and can't have one without the other

also whats with all the ads now? Feel like the forum is almost unreadable, ads every three posts? Thought I paid to avoid this ****

Back