1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really like this figure but swap out bd parts need to at least blend in colour at the edges or go full bd version screen accurate as possible ( look at the ultron mk1 )

i wonder if they are going to do the MKII QS as well, showcased in 2019...it makes sense to have mk1-7 in QS

I would really like this figure but swap out bd parts need to at least blend in colour at the edges or go full bd version screen accurate as possible ( look at the ultron mk1 )
I don't like these 50/50 attempts. You never get a figure that is completely destroyed and you never get a totally clean figure either because there are always some weird smudges or marks left over because they're trying to blend in the damaged parts. Look at the Mk42 with the chest blobs. They should either have every piece be removable or just commit to one particular look.

On display at Summer Showcase

bedasm8.jpg

67eVfBY.jpg
OljHkjV.jpg
4Lm4QQP.jpg
VZQPZ8h.jpg
3ogU4Gd.jpg

OH dang there's a 1/4 Mark VI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm a big fan of the QS line, and this one looks like it's shaping up to be grand!

Why not do a Captain America in 1/4? HT are so ultra-conservative with this scale.

Yeah I wish they'd hit the scale a bit more, a 1/4 CA would be amazing!! Though, I gather the QS figures don't garner as much popularity as 1/6. For me, my biggest personal desire in the 1/4 line would be a Captain Marvel :monkey3

Wish they'd show the clean version, its obvious those are just swap outs as the rest of the figure is nearly spotless. Full clean style should look amazing

That looks soooo good! A 1/6 version of this that’s specifically for IM2 with a diorama display base that would go with War Machine rather than an avengers version would be awesome

That looks soooo good! A 1/6 version of this that’s specifically for IM2 with a diorama display base that would go with War Machine rather than an avengers version would be awesome

I wouldn't be surprised if they rerelease the dc Mark VI under the IM2 brand at some point.

do i smell a 1/4 war marchine mk1 not far away? hahaha

:thud::thud::thud:

guys if you can only pick 1 iron man figure to keep which one would you pick?

the armors that stand out to me are Marks 3, 4, 6, 7, 46, 85

some aren't released yet, but I'm willing to hold out for them lol

Back