1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys thought after all these split seam complaints that i had to check mine..phew i must be one of the lucky ones,mines fine.but it is possible further down the line it may split,as it isnt the greatest glue job in the world..for the price do a proper job EB!!

Here's a pic of the problem area. The skin doesn't sit flush with the body. Seems to be worse as i raise the arm up. Not a huge deal though. sorry i don't know why the pic was rotated wrong

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the problem area. The skin doesn't sit flush with the body. Seems to be worse as i raise the arm up. Not a huge deal though. sorry i don't know why the pic was rotated wrong

Yeah mine is similar. Seems to be caused by the seam at the bottom of the armpit being positioned incorrectly when they attempted to seal it together.

It may actually be fixable but I don't see why I should have to risk cutting the figure and resealing it myself. This wasn't a do-it-yourself kit on ebay.

simply fix...use an haidryer a push the part with the finger, keep pressed and use the hairdyer again with cold air for 2 min...not big issue...

simply fix...use an haidryer a push the part with the finger, keep pressed and use the hairdyer again with cold air for 2 min...not big issue...

I have zero skills here but I think you're confusing the issue.
The part itself is very soft and flexible and can be moved around easily. It doesn't need a hairdryer to heat up. Its the fact the seam has been joined together badly that causes the rubber on the back to bow out like that.

....unless I'm confusing what you're saying...

SAB & Eric. You guys try repositioning the arm a bit? When I saw Eric's post, I went & checked my figure, & it had a bit of that on the left side of the figure (the good non split side). I simply pushed the arm up & in (maybe like 45 degree angle), & it basically disappeared. Then I put it back in it's double nunchuck pose :D

I have zero skills here but I think you're confusing the issue.
The part itself is very soft and flexible and can be moved around easily. It doesn't need a hairdryer to heat up. Its the fact the seam has been joined together badly that causes the rubber on the back to bow out like that.

....unless I'm confusing what you're saying...

I don't confuse anything..I know is a soft part...to fix it you need a hairdryer press the part to keep the position and then cold the part to mantain the position..that's all..
I repeat very easy..try it... you wont' ruin nothing...
believe, is the same of ht lee body..
if you heat any rubbers part you can model it any way you want , the same of the dreads of the predator..to keep the position you have to use cold air..or cold water (not in this case)

Last edited:
is starting a little bit of confusion here.. I hope you guys do not inform Eb for that type of issues..all this is normal with rubber parts...the hairdryer is your best friend...
for the god figure I really hated Eb for QC paint rubs, body damged, but for this figure seems almost fine for now..

is starting a little bit of confusion here.. I hope you guys do not inform Eb for that type of issues..all this is normal with rubber parts...the hairdryer is your best friend...
for the god figure I really hated Eb for QC paint rubs, body damged, but for this figure seems almost fine for now..

lol go back and look at the pics of mine I posted on here and then tell me thats normal :lol

lol go back and look at the pics of mine I posted on here and then tell me thats normal :lol

:horror:horror:horror
problemA_zps424cf22d.jpg

I had completely forgot this SORRY SAB, is my fault..
this is inadmissible, I thougt your was the same of larry..
but for this you have to ask a refund of $100 :horror:horror
and natalie must go in your home and give to you an headjob for the excuses...
oh man..incredible..:gah::gah: no EB again nooooo

You know, I don't want to turn this thread permanently negative or really turn people off this figure.

It is still stunning. I'm even posing with the shirt and singlet off at the moment and using the arm position to hide this fault.

I'm probably still partial to the HD-1002 statue as that has Bruce's anatomy in perfect dynamic fighting pose ...and I've got it displayed with Wood/OSB's custom EtD 1/4 mirror backdrop.

But this is easily the best Bruce Lee jointed figure ever made and the sculpts have to be actually seen to be believed just how perfect they really are.

Carry on.... :)

**double post** so I'll edit it to .....

The HD-1002 will probably remain my favorite Lee until Blitzway/Arnie Kim's upcoming 1/3 (or maybe 1/2!) statue in 2013 :)

You know, I don't want to turn this thread permanently negative or really turn people off this figure.

Nah, I think everyone realises that this is a pretty minor QC issue in an otherwise stunning figure - but as always, the response from EB becomes the focus rather than the issue itself. Everyone is hoping they work hard to improve their reputation on this front.

what was the reply of Eb after that ?

None yet.

Nah, I think everyone realises that this is a pretty minor QC issue in an otherwise stunning figure - but as always, the response from EB becomes the focus rather than the issue itself. Everyone is hoping they work hard to improve their reputation on this front.

I still recommend the figure. You know you need to buy it :D

I think I might have to get this figure, it looks extraordinary.

I've never ordered from enterbay before, how long does their shipping take ? is it EMS.

Back