1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10198634.jpg

superglue it and you're done..

Nice pictures, one of the very few pictures I have seen that are tempting me to buy this!

:clap
Thanks Dark. Kind of you to say :D
Now it looks like this is a common problem you should also post this up on facebook Lawrence, so people know that this is a common problem.
I don't have a Facebook account :D
Congrats Lawrence~ :fireworks
Cheers Aeumuse :hi5:
That seems to be a trouble area. Mine has a sizeable gap between the skin and the inside of the body also.
Oh no. There seems to be a pattern popping up.
superglue it and you're done.
Forget that. You purposely want me to ruin my figure don't you Shadow :lol With my mod skills, I might glue something else together that I didn't intend to.

Last edited:
Forget that. You purposely want me to ruin my figure don't you Shadow :lol With my mod skills, I might glue something else together than I didn't intend to.
COME ON ...Larry
[ame]https://youtu.be/UOqDCSRNgj4[/ame];););)
I want to give you a super advice for that ..just put the glue in a angle of a piece of paper then use it to glue the space of the seam and glue the parts togheter..and you're done
I have used this way to repair the joint inside my ht bruce body,I've cut the line seam of the body with a cutter, then I've reapired the broken neck joint inside the body and i've reglued the body...easy easy..

Last edited:
I have enough trouble dressing up my BL figures, I'm not going to glue this :lol But thanks for the advise :D

I plan on seeing what EB can do for me. That's the more sensible route for a guy like me.

I have enough trouble dressing up my BL figures, I'm not going to glue this :lol But thanks for the advise :D

I plan on seeing what EB can do for me. That's the more sensible route for a guy like me.

:lol:lol:lol you're fallen inside the enterbay qc syndrome..ok good luck..

Another review up by EnterbayShowcase
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaR7HmW5Z9Q&sns=em[/ame]

still not like the fixed eyes for the most of the pose, and the no moving torso.. but this is a very nice figure...oh I forgot..lawrence this figure has the same defect of your...btw I am not intersted in 1/4 scale so..I have to admit sadly but I pass..
you will change your avatar very soon mikecjw...;)

Last edited:

Yeah I don't blame you, I always end up putting too much superglue on there and it ends up being too much residue that I can't get off.

:slap

Since it seems like most figures are like that, so I doubt they will replace it. They probably offer you a $100 discount or something. :dunno

That seems to be a trouble area. Mine has a sizeable gap between the skin and the inside of the body also.

Are you on facebook? You should put it on Bill's page. The more people complain this issue the more likely it may get fixed when or if they release the 2nd batch. Just like how they fixed the Joker's shoe laces in the second batch.

Sorry to hear others are facing the same issue.
No word from Enterbay yet.
Even posted a second message on Bill's facebook page thanking him for the advice to contact CS, pointing out I've done that and asking him to give someone a prod there to respond to emails....
Paypal dispute will be logged tomorrow I guess.

Should be noted that the join is only on one side of this figure - the right side. That's why others are noting the left side appears 'perfect' :D

The annoying thing about that is that the sculpts on both heads have the eyes facing right.....And the leg holder is designed to hold the left leg. Sooooooo.....

Logic would dictate the figure is going to have the right side of the body more clearly in view from the vast majority of poses.

Which would mean the blatantly obvious place to put the seam is on the left away from sight, right? Apparently not....its best to put it on the right in full view, specifically so we can all marvel at manufacturing faults :D

A passion for perfection.

Sorry to hear others are facing the same issue.
No word from Enterbay yet.
Even posted a second message on Bill's facebook page thanking him for the advice to contact CS, pointing out I've done that and asking him to give someone a prod there to respond to emails....

Maybe they are getting too many complaints about this issue and just have not gotten around to helping you yet because too many people are complaining about the same thing ? :dunno

Yeah I guess you will have to go through the pay pal route then. :mad:

Should be noted that the join is only on one side of this figure - the right side. That's why others are noting the left side appears 'perfect' :D

The annoying thing about that is that the sculpts on both heads have the eyes facing right.....And the leg holder is designed to hold the left leg. Sooooooo.....

Logic would dictate the figure is going to have the right side of the body more clearly in view from the vast majority of poses.

Which would mean the blatantly obvious place to put the seam is on the left away from sight, right? Apparently not....its best to put it on the right in full view, specifically so we can all marvel at manufacturing faults :D

A passion for perfection.

Looks like they lack common sense then :cuckoo:

Since it seems like most figures are like that, so I doubt they will replace it. They probably offer you a $100 discount or something.
If I remember correctly, the maximum partial refund EB will normally give is 20% of the figures cost. So that's a max amount of $75 for this figure. So if I was going the partial refund route, I think I'd be offered $75 or less.
:exactly::lecture well worth it Larry, go for it!
A whole tenner :yess:

I'd rather get another 10% discount, not $10 off though.

BD T800? :D
I'm going to give EB a bit of time to try & get back to me. I still have a bit of time before the window for filing a PayPal dispute expires, so I'm not in a super rush to do that right now.

Last edited:
Way of the Dragon 40th anniversary :D

The movie had 2 premieres , Dec 23rd and 30th.

Last edited:
Seriously, you guys with problems , box it up and ship it back. You didn't pay 3 days wages for a bum figure.

It's not even an option to get a partial refund.

I understand for the price paid the figure should be perfect ...but the larry's figure has not a big issue btw..

Back