1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get your $100 refund SAB.i have used loctite power flex for repairing things.including a rubber seam on one of my 6yr olds dolls..its similar to super glue,but it's a gel and wont run everywhere.or tell em you'd accept just a perfect replacement body sent and you keep the defected one.
on a side note.EB should have left the HD series as statues,just my opinion.i know this has more posing options but i'm happy to have him just standing there.and the base is kinda crappy,scratches very very easy.

Last edited:
I bought this today but I bought it from Timcent88 for a little more on Ebay rather than EB themselves. People alway's give him good feedback and I figure he'd probably check his stuff before sending it out.

just in case i dont catch you all later..here's to you all a
merrychristmas-4.gif

My shipment had left HK. Yeah should be this week or early next week !!!
Merry Christmas Everybody !!!

This and the battle damage terminator almost enough to push a fella into 1/4 scale. Brilliant collectibles...

Good thing I refuse to pay $400 - 500 for a figure.

This and the battle damage terminator almost enough to push a fella into 1/4 scale. Brilliant collectibles...

Good thing I refuse to pay $400 - 500 for a figure.

At the current rate, we should see the first Hot Toys 1/6 scale (normal) figure at $400 in probably 2015 ? ...maybe earlier :D

1/6 Iron Monger is at a whopping $480 and although that's much bigger than normal 1/6 I don't believe it gets even close to justifying the price.

I didn't check out the link, but the pics you posted are nice :hi5:

It seems like this figure also has a problem with the seam :slap
[/QUOTE]

Seam looks pretty good. Wish mine looked like that!

Paypal dispute has been lodged. 5 days is enough time for Enterbay to answer an email. Bummer.

It seems like this figure also has a problem with the seam :slap

Seam looks pretty good. Wish mine looked like that!

Paypal dispute has been lodged. 5 days is enough time for Enterbay to answer an email. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

Hope mine is that seam too. Hope they will reply u soon and get it sorted out.

Back