1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys here is the angry face Bruce Sculpt on assembly and I really like it!

12067_449519588428988_1304936099_n.jpg

Look at those nice grouchy sculpts. I think this is going to be a nice release :D

Another calm multi head pic :D

69464edejw1dzirkl8k2ij.jpg

Yeah the MiB3 figures looked great on the assembly line too :lol

And they looked great in hand, so your point being? :huh
The base body was terrible, but the HS and the suit (the qc free ones) were great.

Calm sculpt looks great as expected. Grouchy head looks fine, would have looked better if they sculpted the hair a little differently.

calm sculpt wins hands down in my opinion.yeah it might be the hair on grouchy,but it think the mouth isnt right,and the cheeks poss thinner.maybe some more ''frown'' lines on the forehead,dunno maybe its me.

Yeah the MiB3 figures looked great on the assembly line too :lol
The headsculpts were top notch in hand too... the QC issue on the body is another issue... I think Enterbay have come away quite well from their older criticism of their sculpts not looking like the proto... rather Id say its HT who need to work on that bit.. their Proto Bale and the Bale we got in the DX12 are vastly different...

I'll let you guys know on Friday when i get this on hand.

Maybe I'll snap a pic I i can get him into that pose, but i'm keeping the the clothes on. My final display, i only plan on having him standing there with the bag, kinda like Bill's photo.

cheers looking forward to seeing (may change my opinion on this)
regarding Bill's pose,that's the way most people will set it up i guess.hence my ''may have well been a statue'' quote.and on its own minus weapons and other sculpt would have been a better/cheaper option for EB to sell.

I know the sculpts were just as good in hand. My point is that there could still be issues overall even if the figure looks stellar at the production line. I was looking at the figure as a whole. I am definitely interested to see how Bruce turns out as that will help sway me completely away from Enterbay or regain my interest in them as a company.

69464edejw1dzixm8hxobj.jpg

BRUCE LEE'S POWER LEVEL IT'S ..... IT'S ..... IT'S .....

IT'S OVER 9000

618px-Over_9000_Vector_by_Vernacular.jpg

It's Friday tomorrow :D

69464edejw1dzk36ozimkj.jpg

69464edejw1dzk3kqnjrxj.jpg

Regarding that bottom photo, Bill mentioned that 5 years ago, when they made their WOTD 1/6, they brought the figure to Italy to take photographs.

With the new better figure, they plan to do the same very soon. Looking back, as confirmed, i hate that hunched up body sculpt they gave the early BL body.

Anyways.. another 24 hours to go for me till i have this baby in my hands.

@Chris :lol Yeah I was talking about BL. I'm interested in reading what the guys, who are picking this up directly from the store, say about the figure.

Edit: & you get to pick & choose which one you want right Stanlore? I think I remember EB opens a few boxes for customers to inspect before buying.

i really hope you guys who pick him up tomorrow are very happy with it.post some good pics for us should i/should'nt i guys here.looking forward to seeing them in hand pics.as bruce just lost out to a 60'' HD TV ;)

Bill's latest post

486261_532492546763578_67018866_n.jpg

Two Generation and two Milestone ~ Feel the impact on Bigger Action Bruce Lee ~

and you have some usual idiots asking for no joints on this... its a figure not a statue for godsake!

Evolution.

Edit: Looking back at my past purchase's, I see that I actually paid more for my 'Game Of Death' figure :lol

Last edited:
Back