1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
486261_532492546763578_67018866_n.jpg

the new doll bruce lee:monkey1:monkey3

@Axe. Those were the days :lol

I didn't buy two sets. That was Y4NK33 PL4N3T (Remember him?).

Wait .....

I did buy an extra BD sculpt, smiley sculpt, body ..... etc :slap

Edit: Don't act like you don't want it Shadow :lol

@Axe. Those were the days :lol

I didn't buy two sets. That was Y4NK33 PL4N3T (Remember him?).

Wait .....

I did buy an extra BD sculpt, smiley sculpt, body ..... etc :slap

Edit: Don't act like you don't want it Shadow :lol

"Y4NK33 PL4N3T (Remember him?)". yeah the scammer...:mad:
he has ripped off a lot of of guys here in the for sale thread ...:slap
I am so sorry for the guys cheated but for our lucky now is gone...

about the bruce' figure: I am really disappointed for this new doll body(I am reffering about the missing joints in the torso and the missing moveable eyes system)
and for the unjustified price..:monkey4

The 1/6 head looks much more like a toy but the light and shadow bounces off that body nicely !

the rmx body could be an amazing improvement to get a new body with dynamic poses , but enterbay has really wrong with choice of the material used and for the shape of the body (rmx doesn't have the design of the real bruce's body) for this new body maybe it would have been better the same chest of rmx with joint inside but different arms with joints on the elbows..
I really hope I am wrong to think this body doesn't have a moveable chest..
I don't want to believe...:slap
Btw the head are pretty fine...

and you have some usual idiots asking for no joints on this... its a figure not a statue for godsake!

Thats harsh man...... you shouldn't make fun of those idiots. Don't blame water for being wet, they didn't want to be born stupid.

I will have this in my hands in about 10 hours. Its gonna be a long day at work.

@Lawrence: Yeah man.. i'll probably go through 3 boxes. If it had the serial number like the BL-01, that would sometimes factor in my decision, luckily it doesen't. Hopefully the grouchy head is also placed in the front layer. If its packed like the GOD ver.3, at the back with the accessories, that will be a b***h to inspect.

Anyone gonna switch out one of these heads with the WOTD statue? I'm gonna triple confirm that it is possible tonight.

I want to swap out head sculpts, but only if it doesn't look too weird. Plus, the amount of modding that has to be done to swap the sculpts might factor in my decision as well.

So in 10 or so hours, we'll be getting your thoughts & perhaps some pics? Cool :D

The swapped sculpts on the statue might look odd because IMO the paint detail on the face and body on the HD1003 wouldnt match and then Bruce Lee flexing his muscles while looking to his right will look even odder... BTW found some real cool looking inhand pics of the figure...

1206-00487-001b1.jpg

1206-00487-001b2.jpg

1206-00487-001b3.jpg

1206-00487-001b4.jpg

1206-00487-001b5.jpg

1206-00487-001b6.jpg

1206-00487-001b7.jpg

1206-00487-001b8.jpg

1206-00487-001b9.jpg

1206-00487-001b10.jpg

ya...that front shot of him looks stupid if he keeps staring to his right...

Lokos great in all shots.

I really really like the dimensions of the body on this figure.
The comparison pic with the GoD3 show that this isn't just an upscaling. It looks far more like Bruce's physical structure.

Lokos great in all shots.

I really really like the dimensions of the body on this figure.
The comparison pic with the GoD3 show that this isn't just an upscaling. It looks far more like Bruce's physical structure.

The body proportions are fantastic. Despite the figure's shortcomings this will look great on the shelf.

calm sculpt is brill,and yeah the 4th pic would look great on a shelf.but saying that in doing so makes the rest of the set pretty redundant.perhaps asingle sculpt release may have been a better bet,and cheaper.

Niiiiiiiiice :D

If it looks good in "on.cc" pics, then it's going to look that much better 'in hand'. Thanks for posting.

Back