1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And EB can make their own TDK suit. The thing is, which one will make the other's first release of Bats first?

Probably Bill. He'll cry foul about HT not doing their own thing, and then he'll follow their lead with a TDK Batman. That's yet another reason that I'm not comfortable supporting the guy. He's not only (from what I gather from Irish and Facebook) a *********, but a hypocrite as well. His response on Facebook to HT's announcement today was lolworthy.

Probably Bill. He'll cry foul about HT not doing their own thing, and then he'll follow their lead with a TDK Batman. That's yet another reason that I'm not comfortable supporting the guy. He's not only (from what I gather from Irish and Facebook) a *********, but a hypocrite as well. His response on Facebook to HT's announcement today was lolworthy.

You think Enterbay wasn't already planning a TDK Batman after the sales period of their Begins suit finishes?
They do have The Dark Knight license.

Yeah, but still. The guy _____es and calls HT "followers" and all kinds of stuff, yet he's more than happy to follow up their announcements with something that he thinks would show them up.

It's called making a fool of himself. I don't know how the guy is in real life, nor do I know how Howard Chan is in real life. For all I know, Howard could make Bill look like he's Mother Theresa, but the difference is that Howard knows how to keep quiet. I've not heard HT refer to Enterbay by name once, yet Bill comes out with stuff like "My name's Joker, too...but not 2.0". It's brash, it's arrogant, it's immature, and it certainly doesn't help his image.

Funny about the whole EB Bill not "following" and all that stuff, so far from what I have seen, the 1/4 scale Begins suit Batman is almost identical to HT's release but in 1/4 scale.
Even the placement of the Batarang clips on the belt.
And the wrong finish on the gauntlets (just like the way HT did theirs in the second begins suit release)

Well when you make a figure of the same character they tend to look similar to other figures of that same character.

Right but at least you can correct the flaws that the other company did.

And as for the batarang clips, they can reposition it somewhere, because you don't even really see those batarang clips in front side of the belt like that in the movie.

Funny about the whole EB Bill not "following" and all that stuff, so far from what I have seen, the 1/4 scale Begins suit Batman is almost identical to HT's release but in 1/4 scale.
Even the placement of the Batarang clips on the belt.
And the wrong finish on the gauntlets (just like the way HT did theirs in the second begins suit release)

:exactly::clap:exactly:

I'm not happy the gaunlets were not corrected

Right but at least you can correct the flaws that the other company did.

And as for the batarang clips, they can reposition it somewhere, because you don't even really see those batarang clips in front side of the belt like that in the movie.

:exactly::clap:exactly:

correct, it's still Batman so of course it will look like HT's Batman, but Batman with the same flaws. :gah: :slap

Since the belt clips/batarnags have been brought up, I'd like to note that Bill said that the belt has built in magnets as well as everything that goes on the belt. In his words it's a "plug and play" sort of deal which leads me to believe that those that don't want the batarang clip on the belt can take it off and replace it with one of those little box or tube things.

Since the belt clips/batarnags have been brought up, I'd like to note that Bill said that the belt has built in magnets as well as everything that goes on the belt. In his words it's a "plug and play" sort of deal which leads me to believe that those that don't want the batarang clip on the belt can take it off and replace it with one of those little box or tube things.

Legos belt :rock

Would really like to get a new Dent/Two Face. The first was kinda meh....I think HT could do much better now.

They are making Joker 2.0 so they must have TDK rights still?

If HT is making thaT foot soldier alien from The Avengers, I don't see why they cannot remake Harvey.

From HT? Don't know, but it'll happen eventually. The way Batman and Joker sell, there's no way HT would pass up the potential bank they could make by introducing The Joker to their 1/4 scale line.

Back