Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh anyone still waiting for their sculpted cape shipping from sideshow?

not a word for my preorder. I dont get how some are shipped already weeks ago while mine is not even processing yet. Dont they all come in the same shipment.

:(

not a word for my preorder. I dont get how some are shipped already weeks ago while mine is not even processing yet. Dont they all come in the same shipment.

They come in different shipments.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's the way it goes sometimes. Same thing with the JSC Alice in Wonderland statue. Some collectors got theirs already, but there are still some that are still waiting.

I am in absolute awe of how good the fabric cape looks once setup properly. This is my final cape shape:

MQEYbQM.jpg

just thought I'd share pics of this amazing statue one of my favorites Superman statues, this and the new sideshow pf have to be my all time favorite Superman statues

Attachments

• 20191122_195335.jpg
    20191122_195335.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 344
So anyone have suggestions for a display case for this statue? I thought my hush Batman and Superman would be ok without being in a display case, but I've got 3 kittens that keep trying to climb on the statues. I was looking at moducase, but couldn't find an option tall enough for Superman.

Back