Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black suit Hush Superman came in today and I gotta say its pretty damn impressive. The size and details on this thing are ridiculous. Came in two boxes. That damn base is one heavy son of biotch. Im still kicking myself for missing out on the original version but I'm definitely happy with this beast. Im still trying to figure out how im gonna display him.

If any of you fellow collectors know where I can buy a 1/3 scale custom black wired cape, please let me know. In the mean time I'm going to try and make my own black wired cape but id prefer to go through a pro. We'll see how it comes out.
80700d844fc34791b037be0931bcb95e.jpg
f98668aedd30c2dfdd899f6b40161f66.jpg
8cc23bddbeed9d8ee04183b67c9f58d4.jpg

Black suit Hush Superman came in today and I gotta say its pretty damn impressive. The size and details on this thing are ridiculous. Came in two boxes. That damn base is one heavy son of biotch. Im still kicking myself for missing out on the original version but I'm definitely happy with this beast. Im still trying to figure out how im gonna display him.

If any of you fellow collectors know where I can buy a 1/3 scale custom black wired cape, please let me know. In the mean time I'm going to try and make my own black wired cape but id prefer to go through a pro. We'll see how it comes out.
80700d844fc34791b037be0931bcb95e.jpg
f98668aedd30c2dfdd899f6b40161f66.jpg
8cc23bddbeed9d8ee04183b67c9f58d4.jpg

Looks freakin awesome, nice use of the huge ass base Btw lol. His army of hot toys supes minions. If only the base was different then the original hush version id prolly cave. As of now i will enjoy from afar.

How close is his head to your ceiling? Looks like a tight fit...

Looks freakin awesome, nice use of the huge ass base Btw lol. His army of hot toys supes minions. If only the base was different then the original hush version id prolly cave. As of now i will enjoy from afar.

How close is his head to your ceiling? Looks like a tight fit...
About a couple inches away. Ill do some rearranging this weekend and will more than likely end up dropping the shelf a few inches. I didn't want him sitting on the floor so I just threw him up there for now.

If any of you fellow collectors know where I can buy a 1/3 scale custom black wired cape, please let me know. In the mean time I'm going to try and make my own black wired cape but id prefer to go through a pro.]
Search for Dynamic Dan on Facebook.

That looks amazing! Congrats!

Personally I would leave it as is ....and not put a black cape on him. In the comics, he doesn't wear a black cape.

That looks amazing! Congrats!

Personally I would leave it as is ....and not put a black cape on him. In the comics, he doesn't wear a black cape.
Thanks. I agree he looks awesome as is, especially since he doesn't wear a cape in the comics. I just wanted to add a cape just to change it up every now and then.

Does this piece look better when displayed at eye level or up high?
probably at eye level or maybe a little higher than eye level. Mine is so high because I didn't want him sitting in the floor. I plan on lowering him a bit more when I find some time.

Great. Thanks. I have a spot up high picked out for him but I might need to rethink it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. Thanks. I have a spot up high picked out for him but I might need to rethink it.

After rearranging a few things last night then stepping back and looking at the set up, I'm starting to like having him displayed at this high level. I wish he came with the headsculpt where he's looking down, that would've been perfect.

I recall you were looking around for the original version a few weeks back. Did you find one? Or did you settle for the black suit version(like I did [emoji1])?

I am still on the hunt for the original. I know that I will have to pay above retail but man.. I really want that one. Sooo mad I had to cancel my pre-order. Just waiting until I find a decent deal.

I am still on the hunt for the original. I know that I will have to pay above retail but man.. I really want that one. Sooo mad I had to cancel my pre-order. Just waiting until I find a decent deal.

I know the feeling. I really want the original version also but there's no way I'm paying aftermarket prices for it. I've been on the waitlist for the original through prime1's website for a while so I'm hoping it'll eventually convert. If it doesn't, then I'm honestly good with the black suit version.

I know the feeling. I really want the original version also but there's no way I'm paying aftermarket prices for it. I've been on the waitlist for the original through prime1's website for a while so I'm hoping it'll eventually convert. If it doesn't, then I'm honestly good with the black suit version.

Yeah you have the black version. You don?t need that old outdated and crusty original version. So.. if that waitlist converts you can sell it to me! Lol

Yeah you have the black version. You don?t need that old outdated and crusty original version. So.. if that waitlist converts you can sell it to me! Lol

If it converts too soon then Maybe! Lol. Im waiting for the shipping invoice for my QS Joker statue, an invoice for a custom hair rooted 1/4 Joker headsculpt for my Hot Toys joker and a few other invoices for Hot Toys figures coming out within the next month or so. So the later my prime1 waitlist converts the better.

Ended up making my own custom black cape and thought I'd share. I still need to add the wires which ill do when I find time. Im also contemplating adding a silver "S" emblem. I know the cape isn't comic accurate but its cool to have as an extra accessory.
f6de02778425ce9541d19c63c7f2e25c.jpg

Ended up making my own custom black cape and thought I'd share. I still need to add the wires which ill do when I find time. Im also contemplating adding a silver "S" emblem. I know the cape isn't comic accurate but its cool to have as an extra accessory.
f6de02778425ce9541d19c63c7f2e25c.jpg

I would never put a cape on a black suit Superman ....but I have to say, that is one awesome looking cape. That same cape in red on the blue red suit Superman would be outstanding.

I would never put a cape on a black suit Superman ....but I have to say, that is one awesome looking cape. That same cape in red on the blue red suit Superman would be outstanding.
Thanks! My local linen store didn't have much of a selection so i did my best to try and match the fabric to the red cape version fabric. I haven't seen the red cape version in person so I went off photos and video reviews.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks! My local linen store didn't have much of a selection so i did my best to try and match the fabric to the red cape version fabric. I haven't seen the red cape version in person so I went off photos and video reviews.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Kudos to you! Well done!

Back