Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone have suggestions for a display case for this statue? I thought my hush Batman and Superman would be ok without being in a display case, but I've got 3 kittens that keep trying to climb on the statues. I was looking at moducase, but couldn't find an option tall enough for Superman.

Supposedly they are willing create cases according to custom dimensions. They do have a maximum height, but I believe it’s more than enough to fit a 1/2 scale or a tall 1/3 scale like Hush Superman.

Finally got my sculpt cape superman from prime 1 (was waitlisted that converted) and had a question...

I was thinking about contacting them about one of the heads not "fitting" around the neck of the suit, the head's edge is sloping up a bit (totally noticeable). It's the only head of the 3 that has this and wanted to see if anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

The Black suit Hush Superman is in stock at SS. Anyone getting this version? I may pull the trigger since I missed out on the original version. Id like to see a review of this one first but there aren't any on YT yet.

The Black suit Hush Superman is in stock at SS. Anyone getting this version? I may pull the trigger since I missed out on the original version. Id like to see a review of this one first but there aren't any on YT yet.

I can see someone who missed out on the regular hush supes picking this up but for those that have it, this is too much of a repaint to waste the space and money on it. Now if he had a cape id be a bit more tempted, but they missed an opportunity here with cyborg superman coming out to be more comic accurate. This statue is a just a repaint, they were too lazy to sculpt a more appropriate version that including the base (one that matches cyborg supes) or a cape. Its a missed opportunity to add a companion piece for cyborg supes, its not like they had no other statues in the line to do it properly. Whats the point of cyborg superman if they were unwilling to add more characters from that story arc without cutting corners. I am not surprised that people canceled their cyborg supes pre orders (which is an awesome statue by the way) because its obvious they ditched the line, its why the exclusive is available again on ssc. There is absolutely no reason they couldn't have created a more comic accurate supes resurrection statue to pair with cyborg supes, the repaint is a joke which is why nobody is buying it. Hush superman was never in the black suit a few simple changes would have made this a grail.

I can see someone who missed out on the regular hush supes picking this up but for those that have it, this is too much of a repaint to waste the space and money on it. Now if he had a cape id be a bit more tempted, but they missed an opportunity here with cyborg superman coming out to be more comic accurate. This is just the hush version with a different paint scheme, they were too lazy to sculpt a more appropriate base or a cape. Major missed opportunity here with cyborg supes, its not like they had no other statues in the line to do it properly. Whats the point of cyborg superman if they were unwilling to add anymore characters from that story arc without cutting corners. I am not surprised that enough people canceled cyborg supes pre order so that the exclusive is available again.
I see what you're saying and I agree. I really wish he had a cape also. If I end up buying this black suit version I may reach out to Jaxon or Unrealtoys about maybe making a custom cape for it because the fabric cape would've been my preference if I had bought the regular version. Im still on the fence though. Im sure I'll pull the trigger a little later tonight after I've had a few [emoji482].

I see what you're saying and I agree. I really wish he had a cape also. If I end up buying this black suit version I may reach out to Jaxon or Unrealtoys about maybe making a custom cape for it because the fabric cape would've been my preference if I had bought the regular version. Im still on the fence though. Im sure I'll pull the trigger a little later tonight after I've had a few [emoji482].

I know they might want to wait to unveil a proper version cause i dont understand why they would do cyborg supes with no intention of a creating more characters from the comic arc to pair with him. If this was thier plan the whole time its nothing more then a cheap cash grab because all they did was repaint hush supes and with the same base and call it black suit superman. Being cheap came back to bite them in the ass cause now cyborg supes is going to take longer to sell out the it normally would have had they just did the proper resurrection supes-people are assuming this black suit version is all we will get from them- and rightfully so. They ****ed the death of superman line completely with this release.

There is still a chance we get a proper black suit supes, they are probably just trying to get people to double dip or buy this version first, since its was cheap for them to make. If this it, then cyborg superman is ****ed, its a shame too cause its an amazing statue. But there is absolutely no point to own it if they dont add anymore characters from the story arc

Anyone seen that custom Alex Ross style head made for this statue? They don't have very good communication but it looks pretty good.

Got pics of it? ...Or a link to it?

Ye these pics are from a public facebook group. From what i read it only fits the fabric edition.

Attachments

• nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 210
  • nm2.jpg
    nm2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 201
I can see someone who missed out on the regular hush supes picking this up but for those that have it, this is too much of a repaint to waste the space and money on it. Now if he had a cape id be a bit more tempted, but they missed an opportunity here with cyborg superman coming out to be more comic accurate. This statue is a just a repaint, they were too lazy to sculpt a more appropriate version that including the base (one that matches cyborg supes) or a cape. Its a missed opportunity to add a companion piece for cyborg supes, its not like they had no other statues in the line to do it properly. Whats the point of cyborg superman if they were unwilling to add more characters from that story arc without cutting corners. I am not surprised that people canceled their cyborg supes pre orders (which is an awesome statue by the way) because its obvious they ditched the line, its why the exclusive is available again on ssc. There is absolutely no reason they couldn't have created a more comic accurate supes resurrection statue to pair with cyborg supes, the repaint is a joke which is why nobody is buying it. Hush superman was never in the black suit a few simple changes would have made this a grail.
I done did it... i ordered the black suit superman after all (after I had those [emoji482] lol). It was inevitable. It's all good though. Since I missed out in the original version I'll be happy with this one. It'll be delivered on Friday. I can almost bet that my waitlist spot for the original(waitlisted on prime1 website) will be converted now because that's just my luck.

I've also reached out to Jaxon and Unrealtoys on Instagram about a custom 1/3 black wired cape and haven't recieved a response(even though the messages have been seen by them via IG) so finding someone who would be willing to make a custom 1/3 black wired cape will be added on my "to do" list.

Ye these pics are from a public facebook group. From what i read it only fits the fabric edition.
Damn that is a nice portrait! By chance would you have any info on how to buy one of these? I wanna say I can probably send a message via email to that email address on the actual picture but if you know of a better way to contact the right person, that'll be really helpful.

Damn that is a nice portrait! By chance would you have any info on how to buy one of these? I wanna say I can probably send a message via email to that email address on the actual picture but if you know of a better way to contact the right person, that'll be really helpful.

They have a facebook page that you can click like called nightmonkeytoys (nmt).

I done did it... i ordered the black suit superman after all (after I had those [emoji482] lol). It was inevitable. It's all good though. Since I missed out in the original version I'll be happy with this one. It'll be delivered on Friday. I can almost bet that my waitlist spot for the original(waitlisted on prime1 website) will be converted now because that's just my luck.

I've also reached out to Jaxon and Unrealtoys on Instagram about a custom 1/3 black wired cape and haven't recieved a response(even though the messages have been seen by them via IG) so finding someone who would be willing to make a custom 1/3 black wired cape will be added on my "to do" list.

Grats dude, I call this a lazy repaint (which it kind of is) cause I wanted a true resurrection supes to go with cyborg superman, but as a huge supes fan I am still tempted to buy this copycat. I already have the original hush supes sculpted cape version, if this ****er had a different base even as a repaint id buy it. I have to resist buying this one cause ill be so pissed if they do a proper one to go with cyborg supes once this sells out. The exact same base make this statue look to similar to the original hush sculpted cape version, I have seen pictures of them next to each other and it doesn't look good- the statue on its own does but that base takes up so much freakin space, its hard to separate them too much from each other. I have to keep strong and unlike you not order this in a drunken state like I did Prime 1 1/3 justice league movie flash lol

On another note, that Alex Ross head looks fantastic but its of no use too me with the sculpted cape version

Grats dude, I call this a lazy repaint (which it kind of is) cause I wanted a true resurrection supes to go with cyborg superman, but as a huge supes fan I am still tempted to buy this copycat. I already have the original hush supes sculpted cape version, if this ****er had a different base even as a repaint id buy it. I have to resist buying this one cause ill be so pissed if they do a proper one to go with cyborg supes once this sells out. The exact same base make this statue look to similar to the original hush sculpted cape version, I have seen pictures of them next to each other and it doesn't look good- the statue on its own does but that base takes up so much freakin space, its hard to separate them too much from each other. I have to keep strong and unlike you not order this in a drunken state like I did Prime 1 1/3 justice league movie flash lol

On another note, that Alex Ross head looks fantastic but its of no use too me with the sculpted cape version

Lol @drunk Flash purchase... Damn, you're passionate about this "lazy" repaint huh? Lol. But I can understand why and I don't blame you. These damn statues are too expensive for Prime 1 to pull some BS. If i had gotten the original hush supes like yours then I wouldn't pay any mind to this black suit superman version. Id gladly return this statue if you sell me your sculpted cape supes[emoji6]. Hopefully you won't succumb to your drunken state one of these days and order this piece.

Back