Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any out of pocket expenses should fall onto the seller if they can't guarantee a product. This it not a used item its a brand new item.

Good luck getting an American company to adhere to Australian Consumer Laws. Of all the companies least likely to do that, ****show would be close to the top. Options-

1) Buy from Popcultcha (miss out on most exclusives)
2) Pay more for shipping and buy from Prime 1 direct
3) Ask Prime 1 for help and hope they don't palm you off to ****show

I wont be willing to get a refund lose money on top of that and be left with no statue. They need to have replacement parts or there will be problems for us internationals which will make it sideshows problem.

I wont be willing to get a refund lose money on top of that and be left with no statue. They need to have replacement parts or there will be problems for us internationals which will make it sideshows problem.

Unfortunately it seems unlikely Sideshow will have any replacement parts. Many including me have received near identical boilerplate responses with regards to replacement part requests. All pretty much saying no replacements, here’s a credit or full refund of what you paid to us.

Unfortunately it seems unlikely Sideshow will have any replacement parts. Many including me have received near identical boilerplate responses with regards to replacement part requests. All pretty much saying no replacements, here?s a credit or full refund of what you paid to us.

Which is a very poor way to do business and makes me hesitate to purchase anything from SSC. Considering the business they are in, collecting expensive statues, providing an option of return the statue and be left with nothing or keep a broken statue for a tiny credit, not exactly good options for collectors.

Then prime 1 has to step up and sort replacements parts its their product after all otherwise it will tarnish their reputation as having very poor service which to be honest has already started.

Then prime 1 has to step up and sort replacements parts its their product after all otherwise it will tarnish their reputation as having very poor service which to be honest has already started.

Supposedly Prime 1 have already started doing this with a few collectors. Not to say it’s perfect, as I’ve also read a few being knocked back as well.

I haven’t tried it yet though.

Chose to make my last payment early was told if i do that i will get a shipping notice soon after that. Well they just took off the last payment and shipping in one go without even telling me the cost of shipping. I just had enough money on my travel card luckily. On a good note shipping is $370 to Australia i was expecting $500.

Chose to make my last payment early was told if i do that i will get a shipping notice soon after that. Well they just took off the last payment and shipping in one go without even telling me the cost of shipping. I just had enough money on my travel card luckily. On a good note shipping is $370 to Australia i was expecting $500.

Yep, Sideshow always just charge the shipping with the last payment.

With preorders the only way to find out shipping is to just add another one to cart, but with waitlisted items that’s not possible.

Now you just have to pay for your customs bill. You should just get a message from them even before it hits Australia, or you can create an account with the courier.

Yep, Sideshow always just charge the shipping with the last payment.

With preorders the only way to find out shipping is to just add another one to cart, but with waitlisted items that?s not possible.

Now you just have to pay for your customs bill. You should just get a message from them even before it hits Australia, or you can create an account with the courier.

Lets see what my customs bill is. I was very happy with the shipping at $370.

Lets see what my customs bill is. I was very happy with the shipping at $370.

You can pretty much estimate what it’s going to be. I think I gave an example in the JL Batman thread.

It’s essentially calculated as:-

5% x (AUD Value of the item (less any applicable discounts/rewards - Sideshow did report the reduced value) plus 10% GST x (AUD Value of the item + Shipping + the 5% Duties just calculated) plus Custom charges (DHL charges $83 AUD for clearance and $22 AUD for advance payment / deferment).

You can pretty much estimate what it?s going to be. I think I gave an example in the JL Batman thread.

It?s essentially calculated as:-

5% x (AUD Value of the item (less any applicable discounts/rewards - Sideshow did report the reduced value) plus 10% GST x (AUD Value of the item + Shipping + the 5% Duties just calculated) plus Custom charges (DHL charges $83 AUD for clearance and $22 AUD for advance payment / deferment).

So just some rough figures in my head this could be $500 all up. This will end up a good $1000 more than what i could get it local. It's what i get for wanting the sculpted.

So just some rough figures in my head this could be $500 all up. This will end up a good $1000 more than what i could get it local. It's what i get for wanting the sculpted.

Yup, it’s costing me about $800 AUD more for each of the JL pieces I’m getting to just get the Exclusives/Ultimates for Bats, Supes, WW and the Solo Aquaman. But it’ll probably be more when I pay those off with the Aussie dollar crashing. Since I paid off my Bats it’s fallen 8% because of stupid reasons.

Got my DHL bill it was $308aud + $3aud paypal surcharge for a total of around $311aud bit less that what i was expecting. Paid it yesterday and scheduled it for delivery Friday instead of this Wednesday.

Got my DHL bill it was $308aud + $3aud paypal surcharge for a total of around $311aud bit less that what i was expecting. Paid it yesterday and scheduled it for delivery Friday instead of this Wednesday.

Awesome! Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday, UPS tracking page shows 2 boxes at 43 and 59 lbs, is it really that freaking heavy?

Awesome! Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday, UPS tracking page shows 2 boxes at 43 and 59 lbs, is it really that freaking heavy?

Rang them up today and they said it was going to get delivered today so i remembered someone is home this week in the arvos so changed it for delivery tomorrow. Hope the boxes are not as big as doomsday that thing was to big and heavy.

Opened it up last night no broken pieces but had a paint blemish on his right thigh. Not sending it back couldn't that blemish be on the back.

This is mine after spending exactly 6 minutes with the cape:

JY8Lwpt.jpg

Vhd4V1e.jpg

KBGdYR6.jpg

E1ALJat.jpg

Back