1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled the order, but I did just get notice from Amiami that the Gizmo is in stock and ready to ship. Lets hope Sideshow gets their stock in soon!

The cost on Amiami ended up being about $260 after shipping. Not too far from the Sideshow cost.

I cancelled the order, but I did just get notice from Amiami that the Gizmo is in stock and ready to ship. Lets hope Sideshow gets their stock in soon!

The cost on Amiami ended up being about $260 after shipping. Not too far from the Sideshow cost.

Thanks for the heads up! Now I'm even more excited :yess:

My order from HLJ just shipped. :yess:

Nice! So jealous. Please, when you get him, share photos as I have questions on the whole "fur babies" that it comes with; are they attachable, do they detach and leave a weird hole, or do they just come as accessories? Also, scale, when compared to a 12 figure. Yeah I know I'm asking a lot but if you can, please share. Congrats :clap I hope he is as cool as the photos show.

Still waiting to hear on my preorder with SSC.

Nice! So jealous. Please, when you get him, share photos as I have questions on the whole "fur babies" that it comes with; are they attachable, do they detach and leave a weird hole, or do they just come as accessories? Also, scale, when compared to a 12 figure. Yeah I know I'm asking a lot but if you can, please share. Congrats :clap I hope he is as cool as the photos show.

Still waiting to hear on my preorder with SSC.

Will do!

I'm really hoping they don't attach and are just accessories. I don't want holes in poor Gizmos back.

I'm 99% sure they are just bonus accessories. Here's hoping.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I have my gizmo already and I can confirm
that they are really just accessories.

Love the figure :)

Last edited:
Just what I wanted to hear! Thanks for confirming it.

:hi5:

I should have mine in the next day or two. Just needs to clear customs.

:impatient:

I have my gizmo already and I can confirm
that they are really just accessories.

Love the figure :)

Post some pics if you can, I'm looking forward like the rest of y'all to getting mine from SS.

Thank goodness they are just accessories... that being said I wish it came with a couple more haha. When I was a kid for some reason the multiplying scene terrified me!

I cancelled my Amiami order for the ability to flex pay with Sideshow... I hope they get their stock soon!! I cannot wait for this one, it definitely is a conversation piece.

Nice pics Sonny.
I'm excited for this piece again!
Was a little discouraged when I heard that the furballs would pop out of his back. Too gimmicky for my taste.
Superglad that's not the case! :)
Can't wait!

Can't believe I nearly splashed out daft ebay prices for him a while back. So rad they are doing another run.

Back