1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed that the newer batch has something different to the others.... it has way more white hair by the ears where as the others don't.
Noticed today when a collector asked me how I added the extra :rotfl

It is weird the brown hair is shorter and the white hair is longer. The eyelashes are also longer, I guess things like this happen after so many production runs haha.

Has anyone seen these yet? I'm hoping they being poses Stunt puppets they turn out better then the ones they did before.

Another one added:
tricktreatmogwais.jpg

I hope they are the same size as the medicom Gizmo. I would love to have a Daffy

It is weird the brown hair is shorter and the white hair is longer. The eyelashes are also longer, I guess things like this happen after so many production runs haha.

Didn't even notice the lashes ha! Still a masterpiece.

Another one added:
tricktreatmogwais.jpg

I hope they are the same size as the medicom Gizmo. I would love to have a Daffy

Oh now this is awesome! I'll be picking all of these up always wanted Daffy and Lenny the fact these are poseable props is a huge win!
.:panic:

I wonder when these are going to come out. They look amazing in the promo but the previous gizmo trick or treat studios put out looked nothing like the promo and was quite crappy.

Is the 2nd run considered more accurate to the film?

I'm a Gremlins fan but do not consider myself to be an aficionado or expert regarding Gizmo's hair/eyelash length.

Still have my new in box (original release) - waiting for my display case to arrive.

If anyone is wanting to sell their medicom gizmo, pm me. I just watched the movie with my kids and they loved it. it would be nice to add it to my collection

FYI: Gizmo is in stock at baitme.com for $340. even though it is a U.S. based retailer they did not charge me for sales tax (they should have). The price for gizmo has been creeping up on the secondary market so I thought I would mention this as it is the cheapest he will likely be unless it is rereleased again.

Gizmo at Bait

Back