1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you'll find one,I wonder how many they actually made.It would be cheaper to get a ronculus mogwai.

I just don't think his Gizmo's look like Gizmo. The medicom one os spot on to Gremlins 2 Gizmo.

They did do a great job on him I just don't think it's worth the $600 plus that they are going for on eBay .

Yeah it's good but it's not worth that much! It is so small after all. It is one of my favorite pieces now though. I also wonder what quantity was produced. I feel like it was a pretty small run. Gizmo has been rereleased before, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. There was the initial release, the santa release, and the 3d glasses release last december. It could happen again for sure.

Last edited:
Re: Medicom Gizmo

Even if this thread is a couple of weeks old, I would like to add to the conversation with some images from my Medicom Gizmo.

I made a few minor tweaks on this one like darkening the nose and heat-forming the ears to a more curved shape. But the most impressive thing to me was how much a simple job like combing the hair could change the overall look of this replica.

I think the Medicom Gizmo is one of the best Gizmo replicas out there - and I really think it is worth the money.

I appreciate your comments.

View attachment 100922
Medicom Gizmo prop size 1:1
View attachment 100921

View attachment 100919

View attachment 100920

View attachment 100917

View attachment 100916

View attachment 100913

View attachment 100914

View attachment 100915

View attachment 100918

Here is how it looks like out of the box

View attachment 100923

compared to modded

Medicom Gizmo
Gizmo.jpg

Medicom Gizmo

This just looks awesome!!

Just got ahold of ronculus so I'm going to list mine for sale plus my daughter has one in her room.I told her she couldn't play with him ..but I let her have the fur balls.

I would take it off your hands but that price works out about the same as what I can get one brand new for from Amazon (£300) and everyone on here is telling me even that is too much to pay!

I don't know what I am going to do :(

I would take it off your hands but that price works out about the same as what I can get one brand new for from Amazon (£300) and everyone on here is telling me even that is too much to pay!

I don't know what I am going to do :(

Its worth as much as you are willing to put into it I guess. I am biased because i bought it in december for $275 and I got the Hot Toys Angelica bundled in free. I think this is one of those items where prices will inevitably go down.

Well at the moment the prices seem to be going up and up, but no one appears to be buying them, so doesn't really make any sense to me!

I just don't want to miss out, but I mean £300 is a lot of money!

I can't believe that store hasn't even contacted me back to say yes or no, kinda rude really I think!

I found one on a European website for 375 euros, that's just under £300, plus coming from within Europe I will escape any duty/vat fees.
It's still a lot of money but I really want one so I thought I would snap this one up because all other options were looking far too expensive for me.

I found one on a European website for 375 euros, that's just under £300, plus coming from within Europe I will escape any duty/vat fees.
It's still a lot of money but I really want one so I thought I would snap this one up because all other options were looking far too expensive for me.

Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet to get that eating feeling to go away. I unfortunately know it all too well haha.

Back