1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my version, customized lot of parts last summer.
The wet/red nose effect, finger and toe nails varnished and tweaked color, mouth hairs (yes, Gizmo had a mustache in the movie).
Vains on the ears and shadow effect to remove the plastic look.

4h2wlf.jpg

This is my version, customized lot of parts last summer.
The wet/red nose effect, finger and toe nails varnished and tweaked color, mouth hairs (yes, Gizmo had a mustache in the movie).
Vains on the ears and shadow effect to remove the plastic look.

4h2wlf.jpg

How did you do the mouth hairs if you don't mind me asking?

Pulled some hairs from the furballs and put some matt varnish on his mouth. Voila!

(Sorry if the photos show turned, don't know why)

70b79w.jpg

As soon as I saw it I pre ordered one, I hope this means that they will get the combat versions in too

8A97F128-C02E-4B93-A498-77D5F5A35867.jpg568FD058-8C2C-41FB-8F7B-A8F552ABC290.jpg

Gizmo showed up today! Here he is with the trick or treat studios evil gremlin I really like Medicom version looks great

Looks great!

I so regret not getting Gizmo before. I joined the Waitlist at SSC in the off chance it?ll be back in stock.

One day, I?ll pair Gizmo with the adorable 1:1 Baby Yoda. [emoji23]

I’ve got baby Yoda on PO too haha!

Looks amazing! Also just joined the waitlist. Seems to be sold out a while ago so prob not much chance of converting?

Does anyone know where to get this?

A few sites seem to have it. I ordered one.

And I'm going to pair this with Baby Yoda and Little Groot :D (is pairing the right word when you have three?)

Oh and this is from like 7 years ago:
Great addition to any Gremlin collection.
Wish I had bought one... but I already have a different Gizmo

My Medicom one is from 2019 btw and it looks awesome! I'm gonna make some pictures later.

Last edited:
Just picked this up at Bait, wonder if they will actually send it. Paid with PayPal but never got a confirmation from the store itself. I think i walked by their stores before in a couple cities.

$400, overpaid over MSRP but seems to be cheaper than Ebay prices.

My SSC waitlist never converted and it appears to be sold out now on their site.

Just picked this up at Bait, wonder if they will actually send it. Paid with PayPal but never got a confirmation from the store itself. I think i walked by their stores before in a couple cities.

$400, overpaid over MSRP but seems to be cheaper than Ebay prices.

My SSC waitlist never converted and it appears to be sold out now on their site.

Gizmo arrived.

I imagine i will have the same amount of giddiness when Baby Yoda is delivered too.

Back