1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Over seven feet tall, this Life-Size piece features brilliant LED light up eyes, arc reactor, palm and display base, and is finished with high gloss automotive paint. And of course we couldn’t show you Iron Man without a lovely lady at his side…

Details on pricing and Pre-Ordering the Beast Kingdom’s Iron Man Mark XLII Life-Size Figure will be available in the Sideshow Collectibles newsletter (which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM Pacific Time) tomorrow, Thursday, April 18th, 2013.

A First Look

For a chance to see the Life-size Mark XLII in person, we’ll be sending this piece to El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, CA, where he will be on display for the US premiere of Iron Man 3. The El Capitan Theatre will also offer guests a chance to see the private collection of Stan Lee, including rare comic books and an array of action figures that Stan Lee has acquired throughout his career.

NIK_7384-copy.jpg

Hmmmmm...it actually doesnt look so bad in that picture...fantastic lighting in the base would give it some proper cool effects when all the lights are turned off in the room. So this guy is available to pre order as of today? I'd be interested to know how many will sell :dunno

Hmmmmm...it actually doesnt look so bad in that picture...fantastic lighting in the base would give it some proper cool effects when all the lights are turned off in the room. So this guy is available to pre order as of today? I'd be interested to know how many will sell :dunno

You got to get one of these Roberto whatever it takes. It's a must have.

In the words of the great dragon Peter Jones...."i'm out!'

too expensive and way out of my scale range im afraid...i'm gonna have to sit this one out :(

I figured my man. Just thought I'd try and push you over the deep end with this one:wink1: as you've done with so many other freaks. :lol

I agree that a figure at this size is only for a select few collectors who have no issues with money or space or are simply diehard fans of a character.

That's more than I paid for my life-size T-800 v2.0 even with shipping and insane California taxes! I like IM, but not that much.

Also, I'd like to note that IM weighs 105 lbs., my T-800 is 366 lbs. Just sayin'.

Back