1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a Sideshow Production.

Sideshow is the distributor for this life size figure.

Your right, if you read you will see that I found SSC by looking for a 1/1 Cylon. Turn out they just sold them. In the end I bought them from the people who made them (plus one more and Robby).

The Term I was going to buy also from them. Even with the free shipping but in the end I bought it from the people who made it. When it comes to 1/1 you save $$$. I do mean $$$.

The Cylon I have to look up cost $800 ship, plus $4/500 for the box (again I have to look it up), and the tax. Not counting the item itself. In the end I got two of them for $10,000 but I had to pick them up out of state (and Robby was another $13,000).

Really, come on, Really do you have the $5,000 to $8,000 to really buy this item. Come one. Really?

Maybe I am in a mood today, but really do you have the cash and space to drop on this item?

So if your going to say Pass, then say pass with the cash to back it up.

Does your butt ever get jealous of the amount **** that comes out of your mouth? Just take a quick look at his collection thread on "Show your shelves" before you go around posting stupid comments like that.

Really, come on, Really do you have the $5,000 to $8,000 to really buy this item. Come one. Really?

I have a number of 1/1 and they are not plastic (well one is, but he is power up the butt). I have two Cylon's and a Term (with two guns), Robby also. Not counting my hero Helmets (and non heroes) if they fit my head I buy them.

Maybe I am in a mood today, but really do you have the cash and space to drop on this item?

Trust me bro
Chris, has the cash and then some. This is loose change for him, he just likes Hulk more

Easy pass for me as i have a 1:1 baby arriving next month so there will be no room :(

Man those cost, I only have one. Love her, and very happy to be a single father. But there are times. An no I would never trade anything I own to give her up.

Her 1st words, on my Birthday was Daddy. She was also one of the 1st kids born on the internet. I was the SR Programers for Ricoh (RDC-i700). I have the money shots of her coming out.

Sorry. Just remembering, now she calls me names.

Trust me bro
Chris, has the cash and then some. This is loose change for him, he just likes Hulk more

I'm really don't mean it like it sounds. But sometimes I do wonder if the people that say PASS really can buy it or not. I mean if you don't like it then you don't like it. There are items I don't like, and there are items I like.

Money is not really a issue.

Does your butt ever get jealous of the amount **** that comes out of your mouth? Just take a quick look at his collection thread on "Show your shelves" before you go around posting stupid comments like that.

Why would I get jealous of him? I don't even know him and he does not know me. See my other post and you will see.

Is my comments really stupid or your just on your own high? I don't care who you are, if your going to drop this kind of cash. You will want to know more about it. If its metal, or whatever you want to know.

Attack me if you wish, your not really going to hurt me. I can say from my stand point. Unless I can stand it, and land it. I will not buy it. Metal or not.

I have a number of 1/1 and they are not plastic (well one is, but he is power up the butt). I have two Cylon's and a Term (with two guns), Robby also. Not counting my hero Helmets (and non heroes) if they fit my head I buy them.

I think you are. So don't sweat my purchase's, its just added stress :wink1:

Chris

This is gonna over $6000 for sure, they sell 1/2 for $2000, and not surprise they can Trible the price on 1:1.

Btw the pic was taken in Taiwan where my brother is. It's about 6 feet without the base. And it does looks like plastic.

Wow that looks cheap...probably cost them $200 to manufacture. From the pic it looks like there are no layers / mixed media whatsoever; it's just a plastic shell with various areas painted with different colors. SS may be releasing this to folks whose budgets can't afford the usual $5,000+ life sized figures.

This is an easy pass for me and I'm a big Iron Man fan. BRING ON THE LEGACY IRON MAN XLII LEGENDARY SCALE FIGURE!

He is looking at it now going Oh ****:slap...lol

Wow that looks cheap...probably cost them $200 to manufacture. From the pic it looks like there are no layers / mixed media whatsoever; it's just a plastic shell with various areas painted with different colors.

Exactly! This is why I'm holding my breath for the Mark XLII from Iron Studios (whatever size that is). From what has been shown so far, looks like it will be a very faithful reproduction of what we will see in the movie.

ironstudiosironman01.jpg

ironstudiosironman02.jpg

:rotfl Still laughing after this post... :lol

Back