1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a Sideshow Production.

Sideshow is the distributor for this life size figure.

Hope is not like this .
E7B6D534-3458-437A-9285-A243E62EEF4B-51775-0000048CB05FB7E4.jpg

Hope is not like this .

This looks to be it, must be seen in person. I can see the logo of the company on the display tag. Being from a Japanese company, I assume this was taken in Japan.

Baby is small, Im sure you will be fine, make room! :wave

:rotfl:rotfl i know Alex, i just get worried about when they reach upto 5 years old then they will be big enough to want their own room and space and given the choice of kicking out my Iron Man 1:1 to give my 5 year old the room, i dont think i could do it :slap :dunno :wink1:

Do they normally do flex pay on these types of items?

What difference does it make? You still have to pay the full amount by the time everyone who pays all at the same time does. Surely people can save money all by themselves and earn interest on their money at the same time.

Yeb, this is it with light up. Love the lights
If over $4k I'm out, I hope it more like $3k looks static to me, if we had a few more armor types to go with it, that would be good

null-26.jpg

Hope is not like this .

I'm sorry, but that looks terrible. Looks like an oversized, cheap toy. These companies have got to get it together, man. How can I justify buying that when there's a guy in the RPF building these at his home for "only" 4 grand.

0041.jpg

0031.jpg

003.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Yeb, this is it with light up. Love the lights
If over $4k I'm out, I hope it more like $3k looks static to me, if we had a few more armor types to go with it, that would be good

null-26.jpg

Its got a plastic-y cheapness to it I cant put my finger on. Gonna have to pass on this.

Chris

Looks pretty bad in that picture. Appears to be a full, single cast. There is no depth to the shoulder compared to the real armor that has been displayed (everywhere). Mind you, if it the final product looked like what we saw at SDCC 2012 this would be hard to resist, not matter the price.

Iron-Man-3-Mark-VIII-Armor.jpg

iron-man-3-costume-comic-con-2012-front.jpg

I have not read all the post. But you do know this is the real Mark 42. What you will see on the screen (I will be going next week to see it). Is just the top half. The rest is just CGI.

Given that. I will be passing on this 1/1 don't really care about the price. I like the 1/6 better. The 1/1 of this will not work in my house. Then again I did not buy the Star Wars one also.

IF they make it where he can be moved (I have not see it yet). I will give it another thought. I have a number of 1/1 and I like to move them from time to time.

Its got a plastic-y cheapness to it I cant put my finger on. Gonna have to pass on this.

Chris

Really, come on, Really do you have the $5,000 to $8,000 to really buy this item. Come one. Really?

I have a number of 1/1 and they are not plastic (well one is, but he is power up the butt). I have two Cylon's and a Term (with two guns), Robby also. Not counting my hero Helmets (and non heroes) if they fit my head I buy them.

Maybe I am in a mood today, but really do you have the cash and space to drop on this item?

So if your going to say Pass, then say pass with the cash to back it up.

I'm sorry, but that looks terrible. Looks like an oversized, cheap toy. These companies have got to get it together, man. How can I justify buying that when there's a guy in the RPF building these at his home for "only" 4 grand.

0041.jpg

0031.jpg

003.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

$4G hmm, depends. I like them both. Now if they where say $5G for one of each. Sure. But really the helmet would have to fit on my head for me to drop the cash(Then again way cheaper then my Dredd Helmets)

Unless I can wear it and fight crime I wouldn’t be able to justify the cost to my wife.

Lose the wife. :peace Na, it's all good. I have my cash and my GF has her cash. I have to say I would like to put this on but it would not fit me. Then again nor would a clone armor (I have two of those.) Yet. My Klingon Does! Yes I am a big guy.

Back