1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to buy this I need to cancel both my Redskull and Blade dio.

I had to do the same thing, and I still have yet to pull the trigger on the 1:1. More needs to be canceled :(

This bust will be my Grail until I can afford to get the this:

XvSCC1.jpg

sorry but this Iron man bust destroys the coolness factor of that. imo.

Yeah, it does, but I was always a huge X-Men fan, so it just really does it for me. I just wish we could get some AoA X-Men stuff already. I loved that series of comic books. And the X-Men had some of the coolest looks!! :monkey5

Well, the thing that also makes it my grail is that the piece is so expensive for the Exclusive now. I cannot find one below $2300, which pretty much makes it unobtainable, e.i. Grail!! The IM 1:1 I can afford with Flex-Pay however.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Listen to this man Sideshow!! Please!!!

What, someone else actually read AoA and liked it. YES!! I can't seem to find anyone who did, or if they did, hated the series.

Yes, please listen to this lowly peon Sideshow. The look of the AoA X-men were some of the best ever!! Come on, a one handed Wolverine and a one eyed Cyclops!! And Beast and Iceman, WTF, coolest of them all!!

This looks fabulous!! :chew

I ordered one but I don't think I'll be keeping it. With all the new Hellboy stuff comming, I just don't think I'll be able to wing this.

The look of the AoA X-men were some of the best ever!!

I loved AoA when it came out and remember fondly how I struggled to make sure I had all of the tie ins to Alpha and Omega. I liked Magneto, Rogue, Sabretooth's look not to mention the standard heroes depowered was cool. Who didn't love Blink also?

I wouldn't mind AoA stuff but I'll be honest in saying its not at the top of my list.

According to the new Q & A, there may NOT be a nameplate on the base.

I would rather it not have the nameplate myself...it looks better without one.

? That’s a SWEET Iron Man Life-Size Bust! It’s gonna be like I have the suit right there in the room with me! Will there be a nameplate added, as it looks like there might be a place for one on the base? And how awesome was it to work with Stan Winston Studios to bring this to life?

We’re very, VERY proud to be working with Stan Winston and his creative effects studio helmed by John Rosengrant. The bust is incredible. A true masterpiece. We’re not yet 100% certain if a nameplate will be added to that rectangular shape, or if that shape will be removed in the final product. Once there is a decision, new images will be posted on the product page.

If there is a nameplate I hope its more museum styled and not cartoony like the LS busts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back