1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got my camera back from my sister and snapped a few pics of mine, then of course the batteries died on me..lol. Ill take a few closer shots of it later.

IronMan002_shrink.jpg

IronMan003_shrink.jpg

IronMan004_shrink.jpg

IronMan006_shrink.jpg

Got mine today. Had #25 on the box. I gave it once over and it seems fine. The eyes are actually brighter than I thought they'd be.

Well, I got my camera back from my sister and snapped a few pics of mine, then of course the batteries died on me..lol. Ill take a few closer shots of it later.

IronMan002_shrink.jpg

IronMan003_shrink.jpg

IronMan004_shrink.jpg

IronMan006_shrink.jpg

After looking at slings bust face to face all I got to say is that hes bust is just another 100% perfect IRON MAN BUST.

we had UFC night last saturday there and evryone that was there where complety blown away by the bust.

congratz sling on having this masterpiece.

Man I can't wait to pick this thing up from a local seller this weekend. One thing that bugs me (not so much with the bust, but with Sideshow in general) is that they just can't seem to resist making everything with it's head looking at least a little off center. This bust appears to be that way and even the Terminator endoskull is slightly off center! I understand it with some pieces but is looking straight ahead too much to ask? lol

After looking at slings bust face to face all I got to say is that hes bust is just another 100% perfect IRON MAN BUST.

we had UFC night last saturday there and evryone that was there where complety blown away by the bust.

congratz sling on having this masterpiece.

WHATTTTT!!!!!....LOOK AT THAT!!....HOLLY ^^^^T....is that the same one from the video???
That looks freaken amazing!.....THATS WHAT I WANTED!!...why couldn’t mine look like that. Holly what a difference the right lighting makes...the paint looks smooth a consistent...and most importantly ITS GLOSSY. Awww, now I think I will call SS back tomorrow and reconsider that replacement. I wonder if they can send me pictures before they send it out, so I can make up my mind?

Chris

WHATTTTT!!!!!....LOOK AT THAT!!....HOLLY ^^^^T....is that the same one from the video???
That looks freaken amazing!.....THATS WHAT I WANTED!!...why couldn’t mine look like that. Holly what a difference the right lighting makes...the paint looks smooth a consistent...and most importantly ITS GLOSSY. Awww, now I think I will call SS back tomorrow and reconsider that replacement. I wonder if they can send me pictures before they send it out, so I can make up my mind?

Chris

is not the same from the video but mine and slings are the same paint job.
nice and glosy.

dude !! call sideshow and tell them to send you a nice glossy one.
good luck.

is not the same from the video but mine and slings are the same paint job.
nice and glosy.

dude !! call sideshow and tell them to send you a nice glossy one.
good luck.

You know what man, you just changed my mind...I think I will call them back tomorrow and go with the replacment instead. If it looks like that....then hell yes.

Chris

Ask them if they can inspect it first. :cool:

Ya, the rep said they would do that if I got a replacment. But I dont know, saying that they will INSPECT it before they send me another one doesnt inspire much more trust...cause she also said they inspected it when they sent me the first one :confused:...yet everything wrong with THAT bust seemed to slip past quality controls experianced eyes. I'd feel alot better if I could see if first before they send it to me. We'll see what they say tomorrow...

Chris

Nice! Wish mine looked that good, Sling, what # bust did you have?
Why can't they all look this good??

that bust looks great ,but to say its another 100% perfect; not so sure .There appears to be deep scratches on the neck? or is that just a reflection or bad pic? Dont get me wrong i luv this bust (got one on preorder) and not a hater but getting one that isnt horrible doesnt qualify as perfect either... definatly a keeper anyways and congrats :) looks great

after i reread the thread i realize that you seen this bust face to face so it must really be perfect i retract my previous statement :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back