1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Csmoore and bowen have been stepping it up lately..

Bowen has had more problems than ever right now. Every other thread on SF is about a new statue with terrible problems.

You think IM has QC problems? What do you call this?

Medusa7.jpg

I'm not saying SS doesn't need to step it up (although I love my IM bust), but I also don't think anyone else is any better right now.

Bowen has had more problems than ever right now. Every other thread on SF is about a new statue with terrible problems.

You think IM has QC problems? What do you call this?

Medusa7.jpg

I'm not saying SS doesn't need to step it up (although I love my IM bust), but I also don't think anyone else is any better right now.

Bodie knows it all... check that awesome paint job! WOOHOO! Bodie FTW!

To be honest, when I said Bowen is stepping it up, I was basing it on the superior sculpts they've been creating.. I only have 1 bowen in my collection (manthing) and its pretty much so the titties..

In terms of paint, show me a bad CSmoore paint job and I'll show you my butthole..

Also pleased to discover that I offended someone.. Sometimes the truth hurts..

To be honest, when I said Bowen is stepping it up, I was basing it on the superior sculpts they've been creating.. I only have 1 bowen in my collection (manthing) and its pretty much so the titties..

In terms of paint, show me a bad CSmoore paint job and I'll show you my butthole..

Who did you offend?

I have a poorly painted CSMoore item... BUTTHOLE PICS AWAY! Show to the entire Freak community!

Yeah, Bowen's sculpting is amazing, but so has SideShow's... we're talking about what you get in hand... and that's what you were talking about. Not the prototype shots but the actual pieces that get to us in hand. :D

Bodie insults all, including himself. I say just live with it...

I have accepted Bodie for the pimple on a horses' ass that he is.

From what I seen yes. And since I'm not Chinese, hence not affect, I don't give a flying squirrel's nut.

not sure if this is the right thread anymore or not but i recieved my iron man bust today............ after so long saving and being broke and this being my one treat ... and I COULDNT BE HAPPIER this piece rocks just got home tore up the box and staring at a beautiful new bust ... go sideshow thank you! I like this piece so much i might actually take a break from collecting and just stare at my bust :)

the truth hurts? what, that you're ignorant? that i certainly agree with. :cool: here endeth the lesson.

From what I seen yes. And since I'm not Chinese, hence not affect, I don't give a flying squirrel's nut.

hew, why don't u tell me what nationality (i assume you're american) or race u are, so i can offend u and then see if u give a flying squirrel's nut.

i don't mean to be picking any fights but when people make uncalled for statements, it's really not cool.

not sure if this is the right thread anymore or not but i recieved my iron man bust today............ after so long saving and being broke and this being my one treat ... and I COULDNT BE HAPPIER this piece rocks just got home tore up the box and staring at a beautiful new bust ... go sideshow thank you! I like this piece so much i might actually take a break from collecting and just stare at my bust :)

awsome man !!

I am happy for ya.
enjoy your masterpiece.
same here bro !! after getting this I feel like taking a break from collecting and enjoy what I got already.

congrats fopflugel and celticwarrior, for getting a good piece. i've always liked the sculpt a lot. it's just sideshow's poor QC that let down the paint app, but glad u guys didn't have that problem... :cool:

Today 9 pm i recieved an email from sideshow that my status has been changed from IN TRANSIT EU to SHIPPED.

Today 11pm i've opened the front door cuz i was checking the mail. What do i see standing there on the porch. 1 Box from Sideshow with the Iron-man bust :chew . I thought that i needed to sign a delivery document??

This bust has 2 numbers on the box 565 on the side and 42 on the top.

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

I just got mine from my LCS today. Well not 100% perfect (there are some slight scratches in the chest area), I do think I'll keep it. However based on pictures in this thread, it appears the eyes are blue when lit. In person, my bust's eyes are white. Are they supposed to be blue or is that something that is occurring when photographed?

I just got mine from my LCS today. Well not 100% perfect (there are some slight scratches in the chest area), I do think I'll keep it. However based on pictures in this thread, it appears the eyes are blue when lit. In person, my bust's eyes are white. Are they supposed to be blue or is that something that is occurring when photographed?

Nope, eyes look white in person.

I received the perfect piece tonight. Paint was tight, save for the inner parts, which were a tad bit rough but nothing bad..it is amazing.... love it in person.

Unforunately the base of mine had a chip on the bottom corner, so it will have to go back for replacement. Luckily the guy I deal with doesn't want my money until a mint piece is in my hand. He rules! Now here's hoping for a great 2nd piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back