1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bust is shipping within 72 hrs I cant wait... but then again ive been waiting for like almost a year ( maybe not but it feels like it ) and had multiple issues coming up with the cash ... been an adventure for me ... if it has bad qc ill send it back and get a new one ( if they are available) but i can atleast hold it for a day or two! ( if you havent noticed im really excited about this one.. will be the centerpiece of my small but growing Iron Man collection :p)

My bust is shipping within 72 hrs I cant wait... but then again ive been waiting for like almost a year ( maybe not but it feels like it ) and had multiple issues coming up with the cash ... been an adventure for me ... if it has bad qc ill send it back and get a new one ( if they are available) but i can atleast hold it for a day or two! ( if you havent noticed im really excited about this one.. will be the centerpiece of my small but growing Iron Man collection :p)

Congrats!!!

I am very happy for you!! :chew

Finally I had some free time to take a few pics. Received this bust on Monday morning. I'm quite happy with his. Of course there are some uneven areas here and there, but Sideshow told me today that ALL busts are like this.

This one is a keeping and I suggest you all keep your orders too, no one else will be making this bad boy!

DPP_1476.jpg

DPP_1477.jpg

DPP_1478.jpg

DPP_1479.jpg

DPP_1480.jpg

DPP_1481.jpg

DPP_1482.jpg

DPP_1483.jpg

DPP_1484.jpg

DPP_1485.jpg

Finally I had some free time to take a few pics. Received this bust on Monday morning. I'm quite happy with his. Of course there are some uneven areas here and there, but Sideshow told me today that ALL busts are like this.

This one is a keeping and I suggest you all keep your orders too, no one else will be making this bad boy!

DPP_1485.jpg

I love this last pick!!
On a side note, my T-800 life size Arnold bust arrives some time next week and I am freaking out in anticipation:horror:horror:horror

O ya, iron man is cool too:naughty

geto10 I won both busts and it's nice to know how much bigger IM is compared to the Arnie. Granted I don't have the IM bust yet... it's still a nice comparison shot.

Looks great, Geto :rock

I can't wait to get mine (hopefully). I canceled some stuff and put myself on the flex-pay WL. Fingers crossed it will convert.

Ok.. I received mine about a week ago now... I didnt have any of the flaws that I've seen throughout this forum. Well, fast forward to today and I've noticed the whole base started peeling off.. All of the paint is starting to bubble and flake off... most of the problem is on the back but still... that is just insane. I bought it from Cornerstorecomics... So I'll be contacting them... HOPEFULLY they can help. I'll try and post some pics later.

You must post pics, I really need to see this:sick

Ok.. I received mine about a week ago now... I didnt have any of the flaws that I've seen throughout this forum. Well, fast forward to today and I've noticed the whole base started peeling off.. All of the paint is starting to bubble and flake off... most of the problem is on the back but still... that is just insane. I bought it from Cornerstorecomics... So I'll be contacting them... HOPEFULLY they can help. I'll try and post some pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back