1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that for $700, I expected a nearly perfect paint job and was very disappointed.

Is it a cool piece? Yeah

Is it worth the price? Very questionable, but I'm willing to pay a bit extra just to know that Sideshow will provide a replacement if I'm not happy.

Is there a better Marvel 1:1 out there? Hell yes, 2 actually... Venom by a long shot and this is a toss up with Spiderman.

I will say that for $700, I expected a nearly perfect paint job and was very disappointed.

Is it a cool piece? Yeah

Is it worth the price? Very questionable, but I'm willing to pay a bit extra just to know that Sideshow will provide a replacement if I'm not happy.

Is there a better Marvel 1:1 out there? Hell yes, 2 actually... Venom by a long shot and this is a toss up with Spiderman.

i would have to agree

,..This bust looks fantastic, congrats to all that got it!!!! Gotta laugh my ass at the collectors here that don't think a Stan Winston piece like this one is worth $700! That only shows what they know! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yet some of them pay $400 for a DOLL!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

,..This bust looks fantastic, congrats to all that got it!!!! Gotta laugh my ass at the collectors here that don't think a Stan Winston piece like this one is worth $700! That only shows what they know! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Damn straight :rotfl

I don't side with either party on this issue, but what difference does it make how much something costs? If someone wants to pay $700 for a bust, fine. If someone wants to pay $400 for a figure, fine. Get over yourselves.

I don't side with either party on this issue, but what difference does it make how much something costs? If someone wants to pay $700 for a bust, fine. If someone wants to pay $400 for a figure, fine. Get over yourselves.

agreed......

,..This bust looks fantastic, congrats to all that got it!!!! Gotta laugh my ass at the collectors here that don't think a Stan Winston piece like this one is worth $700! That only shows what they know! :rotfl:rotfl

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what DOESN'T make this bust worth $700 is the poor quality control of the item.... This should've been DEAD ON for this kind of price tag! But to delay this thing for almost half a year and STILL have all these issues just waters down the value IMO :monkey3

Although I will want one of these eventually, I'm just not so eager to jump all over this one with all these issues with such a high price tag :sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back