1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they have a few of them floating around from dealer to dealer. i saw one of them at the lcs about 2 months ago. it looked damn good.

Yeah, CM Predator is just a dream piece for many because it costs so much!!!!! :eek: But I would love to own one.....

Now the IM bust, much more attainable.... I'm just waiting on mine too :)

IRONMANBUST.jpg

OHH MAN !! that looks so awsome compared to the pred bust.

IM bust will look so amazing.

Maybe it's just me, or it could be the camera playing tricks, but why does the bust look small?

Maybe it's just me, or it could be the camera playing tricks, but why does the bust look small?

well, the predator cinemaquette is 32 inches tall... not sure how big you would expect this to be.

Exactly....the human head is only about a foot. Add in a bit of shoulder and you're not sitting above 24". The Pred Cinemaquette would naturally tower.

i've seen this in person at the lcs, though i'm not a fan of these, it does look amazing and to scale imo

well, the predator cinemaquette is 32 inches tall... not sure how big you would expect this to be.

Good point. I was referring more to the predator bust though. It's probably just the angle, but I am looking forward to more pics.

if you meant the iron man bust looked bigger than the predator bust its on a stand , if you meant predator looked bigger than iron man.....
well , predators are bigger than humans.

This bust just looks so cool. Truly a work of art. I'm planning on displaying this beside the Iron Man Comiquette (Adi Granov pose), but I do hope Sideshow comes up with a movie version maquette of the Mark III armor soon. I'd probably end up letting go of the Comiquette if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back