【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I dunno, if I was buying all of Wongs sandwiches since he has no money...I might make him do all the chores

Heeeeeey! He contributes 200 to the cost of that sandwich.

Question for the experts on Marvel and Hot Toys. I want to get Doctor Strange, but what are the chances we'll see a re-issue of this figure for No Way Home?? Or should I just go for the Infinity War version if I can find it for a reasonable price?

Question for the experts on Marvel and Hot Toys. I want to get Doctor Strange, but what are the chances we'll see a re-issue of this figure for No Way Home?? Or should I just go for the Infinity War version if I can find it for a reasonable price?
I say there's a high chance that we'll see a NWH Doc Strange figure, but which costume is anyone's guess as they may be hiding a whole new outfit. There's almost certainly going to be a figure from DS2, so it depends if you want to wait and see what that looks like.
Personally, I tend to go for costumes from movies I like, rather than better costumes from movies I'm indifferent to.

You'll only get indoor winter jacket Strange. Nothing else.

Thank you for the feedback guys. I should have specified, I do want the IW Doctor Strange specifically as I like the costume, and I enjoy the whole battle against Thanos on Titan. I want to get the IW Star-Lord as well, and possibly display them together. So regardless of a new Doctor Strange costume in NWH, I'd still want the IW version.

I'm just wondering if we'll get a re-issue for NWH, so I can avoid paying eBay prices for the IW version.

Who knows, even if it is an actual new version it still may effect the aftermarket price of the IW version. Maybe the new one will be more desirable, and the demand for IW will go down. Maybe it'll come out bad, and the IW version will get more valuable (ala several lame Loki releases). There is no way to know

I am holding out for a future version. Yellow gloves or bust.
I’d like that as well. I got the initial movie version because I love the character, movie, sculpt, and nuances of the re-designed outfit so much; they made perfect sense in the context of the story. Unless there is a significant, interesting change to the outfit I’ll pass on a NWH fig and wait for DS2. I hope they avoid the red and black look, not my favorite.

I am also holding out hope that he gets an updated outfit in DS2 with more colorful plastic accessories…I’m pretty sure HT will squeeze in a NWH “reissue” in between…
I'm pretty sure theres a concept art somewhere...along with art from a production team t-shirt. He looks way cooler.

Thank you for the feedback guys. I should have specified, I do want the IW Doctor Strange specifically as I like the costume, and I enjoy the whole battle against Thanos on Titan. I want to get the IW Star-Lord as well, and possibly display them together. So regardless of a new Doctor Strange costume in NWH, I'd still want the IW version.

I'm just wondering if we'll get a re-issue for NWH, so I can avoid paying eBay prices for the IW version.
Honestly I don't think we'll get reissue of the IW figure unless he wears the exact same suit (unlikely) in NWH and we might then get a movie promo edition like we did with the Spidey Tech and Homemade suits from HC in FFH as they were both in it.

Toys Buying Agent (where I bought mine earlier in the year) has him for US$356 ($344 if you use the discount code on the home page) including postage:
https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...engers-infinity-war-1-6-avengers-infinity-war

Honestly I don't think we'll get reissue of the IW figure unless he wears the exact same suit (unlikely) in NWH and we might then get a movie promo edition like we did with the Spidey Tech and Homemade suits from HC in FFH as they were both in it.

Toys Buying Agent (where I bought mine earlier in the year) has him for US$356 ($344 if you use the discount code on the home page) including postage:
https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...engers-infinity-war-1-6-avengers-infinity-war

Thank you for the link, but I actually ordered an IW Strange from a Facebook seller I've purchased from before. So I have him and Ant-Man on the way, thus beginning my Hot Toys Marvel collection (and further descent down the Hot Toys rabbit hole :lol)

Back