【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Yeah that does look fantastic. I haven't cared for Iron Spidey in the vast majority of poses I've seen him in, but that one seems to work well. And of course that Mk50 looks amazing as well.

Yeah that does look fantastic. I haven't cared for Iron Spidey in the vast majority of poses I've seen him in, but that one seems to work well. And of course that Mk50 looks amazing as well.

HC tech Spidey still selling at ungodly prices :thud:

Yeah, I'm coming around on magic-armor Mark 50. Didn't believe it in the movie, but as a figure it is absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah, I'm coming around on magic-armor Mark 50. Didn't believe it in the movie, but as a figure it is absolutely gorgeous.

That's the same way I felt about the Mk 46. Wasn't overly impressed with it in the movie, but in figure form it just seems to look a thousand times cooler.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190503000211364_COVER (2).jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190503001004246_COVER (2).jpg

The mark 50 is great. Such a good shelf presence, and goes very well with spidey. Doctor Strange is very impressive as well.

View attachment 452389

The mark 50 is great. Such a good shelf presence, and goes very well with spidey. Doctor Strange is very impressive as well.

Wow, the Mark 50 looks very nice there, but I still can't overlook that blatant abdomen cut...really wish HT either didn't have it or integrated it better into the suit design. That cut is still holding me back from purchasing it even though it looks really good in your photo. :gah:

The 50 does look good, especially with Iron Spider...but I still find the leg / torso gaps bothersome.

I know I said the other day that my excitement for this figure is tepid since I already own 1.0...but man, after seeing your great photos, I gotta say I am really looking forward to the Doctor arriving! :clap

:lol

...and the crowd goes wild!

But seriously, as amazing as 1.0 is, this version really does take him to a higher level. Plus I knew you’d probably get excited!:wink1:

:lol

...and the crowd goes wild!

But seriously, as amazing as 1.0 is, this version really does take him to a higher level. Plus I knew you’d probably get excited!:wink1:

Haha yeah, I'm a bit amped I suppose since I'm digging the photos of the 2.0 headsculpt...also this is my only incoming Hot Toy for the foreseeable future in the near term, unless I'm able to snag wife beater Thanos for a deep discount on eBay.

I know I said the other day that my excitement for this figure is tepid since I already own 1.0...but man, after seeing your great photos, I gotta say I am really looking forward to the Doctor arriving! :clap

Ha, thanks dude -- after the long wait I wasn't super amped to get him until I unboxed. Exceptional figure.

Got this figure yesterday, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
doctor1.jpg
dpctpr2.jpg
doctor3.jpg
doctor4.jpg
doctor5.jpg
doctor6.jpg

NICE shots! When I set up my final display I’ve considered having him floating cross-legged above the other heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my shipping notice from TW as well. Monday for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine charged today but didn’t ship. Loki did though. Sideshow refuses to ship multiple figures on the same day! :lol

I am truly happy that little by little of you are receiving your Dr Strange!!! Awesome pics the ones you are posting. Loving them all!!

I am sharing a pic with you about the actual state of my project.

59946431_2429283180435809_6354153374241259520_n.jpg

Here I am checking the fitting of the sleeves and the position of the arms. Feeling happy with the result. Next step: To sew the straps and create the arm wraps. The latest step is paiting and placing the hands.

The backdrop image is almost ready too. Closer to see the final result!

Thanks for watching and any feedback is much appreciated. I hope you find it interesting! :hi5:

Is that a version 1 Doctor Strange with V2 cape?

Looks great btw.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back