【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I ordered him May of last year and was part of the first batch delivered Feb 15th. Hopefully the 2nd batch arrives middle of this month. If not then even the other figures like Thanos & Black Panthers secon batches won’t be until April.

I can't bare the thought of not having my Thanos or T'challa this month!! :gah: :crying

I can't believe that this one still has not arrived from Hot Toys to Sideshow in full capacity.
I am sure the CNY holiday is the reason, but seems like forever since he released at Secret Base.

He was released right around New Year's there right? Back to 8-10 weeks from HK to SSC.

He was released right around New Year's there right? Back to 8-10 weeks from HK to SSC.

Sadly, that seems to be the case. No more "Same week release as Secret Base from Sideshow" that we got 4Q 2018.
Oh well, guess my wallet is happy... lol.

^ My wallet doesn't mind either, though i have the money ready now just in case it hits this month.

Mine shipped out a few days ago from sideshow

Has Hot Toys factory and head office burnt down or something ?

It's like crickets from them for weeks now......

Just got him set up today! Really happy to have him now I just need to get a custom stand for him.

Ya I am finding it "strange" that we have not gotten this figure or Thanos, and Black Panther yet. I guess Hot Toys is just running really slow lately.

Just saw that the website lists Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Thanos all as April - May 2019 now...
so guess there is the answer to that. Another month or more wait for them. :impatient:

It is "strange" though. I would have thought they would be getting these figures out before Endgame so people can't cancel their orders for the Endgame version.

Looking at it a different way. Maybe it means characters like Doctor Strange won't have a different look and they want to maximize sales of this figure closer/during the Endgame release ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is "strange" though. I would have thought they would be getting these figures out before Endgame so people can't cancel their orders for the Endgame version.

Looking at it a different way. Maybe it means characters like Doctor Strange won't have a different look and they want to maximize sales of this figure closer/during the Endgame release ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's just factory problems - production schedules. Am still sulking about the delays on Loki, Bucky, Shuri - I mean HT is crossing into 2-year wait periods since a movie release (I know Loki is shipping but Ragnarok had long been released...).

Sort of takes the edge off and/or u start to forget about a fig. Like I think about IW War Machine and it's like a 2-year wait. IMO it's more of an advantage to release a fig sooner than later re movie hype. Otherwise u get time to re-think things re buying. Why even bother POing u'll be waiting anyway.

Just saw that the website lists Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Thanos all as April - May 2019 now...
so guess there is the answer to that. Another month or more wait for them. :impatient:

Or more I’m guessing. At this rate I don’t doubt June.

Back