【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Really hope this guy doesn’t sell out. I have a trip coming up and can’t afford him just yet, but I need him in my collection. He looks great

Wow. Just wow. Watched the ToysTV premiere video. This might be the best infinity War figure they put out next to Thanos

This looks absolutely awesome !!

Think I might be stealing this pose !!

b63f0c884353a5d904ad779b4611fb9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do need to pick up a couple extra hands, the sword and maybe a couple more of the circles for my current one. Great figure you guys will love it.

2009: Who’s Doctor Strange
2019: Can’t wait to get my 2nd $250 Doctor Strange doll

Timcent now has this guy in stock but his/her price is currently too high to tempt me away from Sideshow.

I seriously thought about getting a second one too but there is to much coming right now and i want a noticeably different look for him.

Can't wait to see the comparison between this and the original. I have the original.and need to know if there's a significant difference before shelling out on a second Strange

Sent from a point in space and time

Is the cape no longer wired on this new one? Doesnt seem like it which would be a major bummer..

Looks like will be getting him in the US in February since he just became available in Hong Kong and TimCent now has him for sell. This will be a nice birthday present for me.

:lol

Heck I'm tempted. I think he's been a great addition to the MCU so far. The Cumberbatch effect is strong, I'm not sure he'd be quite as interesting with another actor.

I like the stitching on the cloak. Nice attention to detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a Doctor Strange fan since 1976 and always wished there’d need a Mego figure. Was thrilled to get the figure in the Spider-Man line in the 90’s - so little merchandising of the character for so so long.

It is a good time to be alive for comic book nerds!

There seems to be something new in the cape. The fit to the shoulders looks more natural and real like.

However the sculpt likeness seems to have lost something in the production process. For me it is not a home run, as the first release was.

The sculpt seems to be taking a little heat, particularly on social media - not to IW Cap / TR Loki levels...but something about it clearly isn't jiving with everyone.

Personally, I prefer the facial expression on the first figure but the Cumberbatch likeness on this one is still superb, imo.

Me personally, I’ve watched the ToysTV video twice and checked out as many pics as I can. I’m perfectly fine with the head sculpt. Looks just like the proto, maybe slightly different paint which is normal. I actually prefer this sculpt to the first one

It's still wired

Hmmm doesnt seem to flare and hold itself out like the last one did. Especially in that toystv video. He picked up the edges and it just flopped right back down. Im not so sure.

So after looking at the pics of the new one and looking at the figure in my display case, I feel like this original one has more character. Especially in the hair sculpt. Love the strands coming down on his forehead that they took away with the new one. And yes, the new headsculpt nose looks more bulbous now for some reason.

I have no skin in the game as far as the value of the original and the effect of this coming out, but I may track down the sword and one or two of the new effects. This one I have is perfect to me.

Back