【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I have my DS displayed in my mystic/supernatural line up along with my Blade and Ghost Rider. But I may have to move DS to the Avengers line up soon.

My personal "core team" is Avengers Hulk+Banner (2 pack), Thor, Iron Man Mk46, CW Cap, Spiderman and now Doctor Strange. These guys and Thanos with Infinity gauntlet will look great. I did plan to add Loki in there next to Thanos, but space is getting tight now.

My Avengers shelf is super packed. I got Cap, Widow, Thor, Iron Man, War Machine, Bucky, Hawkeye, Hulk, Falcon, Spiderman, Black Panther, Antman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Quicksilver, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill. Have to figure out a way to squeeze Doctor Strange in there. I have a villains shelf that Thanos will go in.

Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BDr%u00252BStrange%u00252B04.JPG
Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BDr%u00252BStrange%u00252B12.JPG
Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BDr%u00252BStrange%u00252B64.JPG

:)

The new sculpt puts this figure together so well. I went from not caring if I had Mister Doctor in my collection to wanting this one ASAP.

My Avengers shelf is super packed. I got Cap, Widow, Thor, Iron Man, War Machine, Bucky, Hawkeye, Hulk, Falcon, Spiderman, Black Panther, Antman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Quicksilver, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill. Have to figure out a way to squeeze Doctor Strange in there. I have a villains shelf that Thanos will go in.

Yeah, that is a packed shelf. At least Dr Strange can float up higher, so he can be seen from a back position.

The new sculpt puts this figure together so well. I went from not caring if I had Mister Doctor in my collection to wanting this one ASAP.

I was totally the same. I recall thinking that is certainly a great headsculpt for the first one, but I wasn't invested enough in him. Now after his importance and relatively large roll in IW, and with him in the classic look with an equally good headsculpt I can't pass the opportunity.

Yeah, that is a packed shelf. At least Dr Strange can float up higher, so he can be seen from a back position.

I was totally the same. I recall thinking that is certainly a great headsculpt for the first one, but I wasn't invested enough in him. Now after his importance and relatively large roll in IW, and with him in the classic look with an equally good headsculpt I can't pass the opportunity.

I honestly didn't care for CB before doctor strange or really after. Thought the movie was kinda meh. Then i saw him in ragnarok and he was just really fun and cool. And of course the 1st version was no longer available, but IW has got me covered now. As i hoped.

I can't wait to put Thanos vs Doctor Strange battle scene together. hehe

This sculpt definitely make the 2.0 look like the battling version. Perfect for my infinity war dio I am creating.

I can't remember -- was there something about the necklace stiffly resting off-center on the Version 1 fig? I kind of like the illusion of motion, but I wonder if the necklace will be more malleable on this one.

Why does he remind me of Ming The Merciless in these pics?
fb2235dac11118361042d37b268944e0.jpg

I can't unsee those magic bands accessories as bacon strips

I am considering replacing those with some fabric strips of cloth. Perhaps some satin ribbon for gift wrapping and add a wire so it can be posed.

Guess I'm in the minority.....I think the 1st HS is better. :dunno

Guess I'm in the minority.....I think the 1st HS is better. :dunno

I don't think it's so much as one being better because they are both awesome. It's more of what expression and hairstyle you like.

They’re both great Headsculpts, but I think this one has a bit more of an expression which I like. The first one could be good for a Kamartaj training bash.

Wow, wait listed at Timewalker now. For those that are on the fence, better put your preorders in wherever you can. I think Alter-Ego has 12 left.

Wow, wait listed at Timewalker now. For those that are on the fence, better put your preorders in wherever you can. I think Alter-Ego has 12 left.

Yes, this one is going fast. I was going to buy it at PCZ & was checking daily for it to go up on their site. Their allotment sold out in less than a day & I missed it, so I quickly grabbed one at Alter Ego.

Back