☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 195〗

That sucks about the damage on HULK, but congrats on an amazing piece nonetheless! :) You know SSC will take care of you.

That sucks about the damage on HULK, but congrats on an amazing piece nonetheless! :) You know SSC will take care of you.

Thank you MM. Yeah my first experience and I am looking forward to the replacement. :)

Such a beautiful piece and shame it had to come with defects... Nevertheless clicked a few shots. :monkey2

hulkm1.png

hulkm2.png

hulkm3.png

WOW! Great Score on the Hulk my Friend and your pic's are Masterfully done as always, Good Luck on getting a replacement soon; Sarvesh, looking forward to more pic's

WOW! Great Score on the Hulk my Friend and your pic's are Masterfully done as always, Good Luck on getting a replacement soon; Sarvesh, looking forward to more pic's

Thank you very much for those kind words Al.
23lo1vr.gif

Nice pic bro!! Congrates !!

Amazing hulk Sarvesh.. I am waiting for mine. Great collection.. five stars..:clap

Great pictures & collectibles!

Amazing hulk Sarvesh.. I am waiting for mine. Great collection.. five stars..:clap

Thank you DP. And I look forward to your pics of the HULK when you receive it.
23lo1vr.gif

Sarvesh, Can you let me know where you got this waterfall? Thanks...

Which waterfall? Sorry can't see the pic if you posted it here.

Great pictures & collectibles!

Thanks mate.
23lo1vr.gif

The waterfall where you kept your arh cleopatra on. You can see the picture on your 1st page. Thx. :)

The waterfall where you kept your arh cleopatra on. You can see the picture on your 1st page. Thx. :)

Oh that one I got it from a local gardening store here. Which reminds me that was my very first completed display update on this forum. :)

While I await my HULK & BW replacement, a quick walk down memory lane.

oj12lf.png

rr4gtc.png

Last edited:

Great shots, for great acquisition my friend ;)

While I await my HULK & BW replacement, a quick walk down memory lane.

oj12lf.png

rr4gtc.png

Great **** ;) lol

The hulk is insane well done brother maybe looking into the hot toys hulk myself having seeing that hulk piece I may just do it now :)

Back