☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 190〗

Venom looks great Sarv, almost reminds me of my first kiss back at high school whenever i see tongue and teeth like that :yuck :lol

Oh nice! That's me not eating today :yuck :lol

lovely venom

:duff

Thanks bud.
23lo1vr.gif

Very nice! Venom is an awesome statue for sure :rock :rock

:exactly: Thank you Jay.
23lo1vr.gif

Last edited:

Venom looks great Sarv, almost reminds me of my first kiss back at high school whenever i see tongue and teeth like that :yuck :lol

Congrats on a great piece my friend! :clap

WTF did you exactly kiss my child? You sure it was human? Or were you overshadowed by your childhood innocence to notice that it might have been alien??
nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

Oh nice! That's me not eating today :yuck :lol

nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

WTF did you exactly kiss my child? You sure it was human? Or were you overshadowed by your childhood innocence to notice that it might have been alien??
nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

It might as well have been an alien Sarv, safe to say my taste in women has improved somewhat since my school days :yess:

Did some quick cleaning today and as I was dusting off this piece, I couldn't resist clicking a couple of shots. :monkey3

jeanne4.png

jeanne5.png

Oh My! always loved this piece, Great Pic's my Friend

Couple of quick shots of my beloved Venom :)

venom5.png

venom6.png

and this is just Sick, Great Pic's also, Two Great Post Sarvesh

Did some quick cleaning today and as I was dusting off this piece, I couldn't resist clicking a couple of shots. :monkey3

jeanne4.png

jeanne5.png

This is really cool man. I really love it when the figure has a diorama around it.
That's what I've been doing a lot lately with my figures, either creating a diorama set with figures that are in a group, or putting mementos with the figures to create a little scene.

This is really cool man. I really love it when the figure has a diorama around it.
That's what I've been doing a lot lately with my figures, either creating a diorama set with figures that are in a group, or putting mementos with the figures to create a little scene.

Yeah same here mate. I wish I had the skills to custom build dioramas. Find my self helpless sometimes because I am full of ideas but can't execute them. I tried couple of times but failed. But lets see as and when I get time I will keep trying. :)

sarvesh!

hows it going bud, your collection brings tears to my eyes!

Going good bro. How about you? Glad you like my collection but don't want to make you cry my friend. :)

nice collection! the venom is very lovely, It sure is! :yess:

Back