►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

nice pieces,attakkus have a great quality in theirs statues

AttakusStormtrooperfigure16.jpg

this is a great great game my friend,one of the best I have played

TheLastofUsArtbook02.jpg

Beautiful collection, Sergiu. I am sketching out ideas for my first Star Wars collection and office space -- it will never touch yours!

Disney Talking Stormtrooper just arrived, a pretty cool 13" figure, very interesting to see its helmet which for a toy is more accurate than high end Sideshow 1:6 or 1:4 versions:

DisneyTalkingStormtrooperset.jpg

DisneyTalkingStormtrooper04.jpg

And one of the things I needed in my collection - Avon Stormtrooper keychain:

50k6jq.jpg

hey serg!

looking good - I saw that disney stormie, I was really impressed with it!

Thank you! :) It is a great figure indeed.

As I already said, I'm still wondering how in the world is possible for Disney to make a 13" Stormtrooper that is more accurate per se compared to the "high end" Sideshow versions (12" figure and 1:4 PF) - and for such a price too. Of course for this price it is a toy, and it is limited, but still Disney seems to have been used the MR CE/eFX PCR helmet as inspiration, which though not 100% accurate (especially because is too symmetrical) is way better than the clumsy Sideshow sculpt. Even the overall appearance of the Disney TK is better than the Sideshow versions... Sideshow please wake up, and bring us a real Stormtrooper, not whatever sculpt your blind artists come up with.

Congrats on the Disney Stormtrooper, it looks great! :rock

Disney Talking Stormtrooper just arrived, a pretty cool 13" figure, very interesting to see its helmet which for a toy is more accurate than high end Sideshow 1:6 or 1:4 versions:

DisneyTalkingStormtrooperset.jpg

DisneyTalkingStormtrooper04.jpg

And one of the things I needed in my collection - Avon Stormtrooper keychain:

50k6jq.jpg

Excellent Score and Acquisition to your Benchmark of a Collection my Friend, 15 phrases, so and what are they? and share what they are, again Impressive Post, Sergui

Be Cool
Al

Thanks Al! There are 17 phrases IIRC there is a youtube video showing them all. :)

Since www.imageshack.us became a pay site they have been starting to delete images on their site. So I had to re-upload a lot of images, especially on the first page - thanks to a good friend here who let me know some images in my collection thread disappeared. :duff

Back