►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

The guys from the furniture company came to my house yesterday with the finished cabinet for the upcoming eFX TIE, and the 1:1 AT-AT Driver & TIE Pilot busts/armors. It is awesome! If you know those large Ikea Billy or Besta with glass doors then you can imagine how this cabinet is. It is HUGE. It fits 2 life-size busts plus one more shelf for the eFX TIE Fighter available. I will wait until eFX TIE Fighter arrives and then finish that setup.
:blissy

Thank you very much Roberto! :hi5:

Your welcome jkno. One thing i wanted to ask you though is whether you'll be getting the Vader Cinemaquette and what your thoughts were on it from what youve seen so far :)

Your welcome jkno. One thing i wanted to ask you though is whether you'll be getting the Vader Cinemaquette and what your thoughts were on it from what youve seen so far :)

I am quite Vadered out, too many Vader items in my collection, and too less troopers. ;) So no more Vader for me excepting if I find Attakus Vader 1 under $500 (missed one at this price last year), a ROTJ reveal Vader helmet, a real MPP lightsaber, and of course a free ILM screen used Vader item, snce I wouldn't afford the price for a real screen used item. :D

The CM Vader looks cool, but I don't like two things about it:
1. pose - the weird fencing pose makes me think he is inviting someone to dance tango with him
nc6f9.jpg

2. price - $2000 is too much for any 1:3 item, when for similar price you can get a 1:1 which will be more impressive any day.

1. pose - the weird fencing pose makes me think he is inviting someone to dance tango with him
nc6f9.jpg

:lol that is a very good way of putting it! But yes, i agree on all points. I too am a massive Vader fan, and it was sad for me to sell the PF last month but again it so hard to get the pose right for Vader and the PF was no exception. Just didnt feel right so had to let it go. The only Vader pose that has impressed me was the Attakus version. Saying that, my solitary Vader piece which still sits in my collection is my all time favourite...the Gentle Giant kneeling down pose with lighted base. If only it was in 1/4 scale :thud:

The guys from the furniture company came to my house for the final measurements and they helped me with one of the shelves I needed lowered. Thus my Vader and Emperor display is ready:

displaya.jpg

And a close-up of the Elm-Studios Emperor & eFX Vader section, and the licensed Stormtrooper helmets shelf:

helmetdisplay03.jpg

Love the setup and collection my friend. Very nice indeed. :hi5:

:lol that is a very good way of putting it! But yes, i agree on all points. I too am a massive Vader fan, and it was sad for me to sell the PF last month but again it so hard to get the pose right for Vader and the PF was no exception. Just didnt feel right so had to let it go. The only Vader pose that has impressed me was the Attakus version. Saying that, my solitary Vader piece which still sits in my collection is my all time favourite...the Gentle Giant kneeling down pose with lighted base. If only it was in 1/4 scale :thud:

That is one of my favorite statues from the entire collection (not just Vader collectibles), and besides Attakus Vader 1, many collectors consider the GG ESB kneeling version as having the second best pose for this great character. For an edition of #5000 this GG kneeling Vader statue still holds the presence (and price).

Love the setup and collection my friend. Very nice indeed. :hi5:

Thank you very much FB! :wave

That is one of my favorite statues from the entire collection (not just Vader collectibles), and besides Attakus Vader 1, many collectors consider the GG ESB kneeling version as having the second best pose for this great character. For an edition of #5000 this GG kneeling Vader statue still holds the presence (and price).

:exactly: couldnt agree more bud

A superb rough stunt blaster just arrived: RS Prop Masters ESB Replica Stunt Stormtrooper Blaster Limited Run.

From RS Prop Masters Facebook page: The iconic E-11 stunt blaster from ESB, created from the original 'Pugman' blaster, direct lineage, it doesn't get any better. A must for ESB Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers. Limited to 10.

rspugmanesbstuntstormtr.jpg

379660_10151337517984333_1277593674_n.jpg

More info on RS Prop Masters Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151335648919333.487359.265114729332&type=1

That looks great! Congrats bud :hi5:

Awesome SW setup :clap :bow

classy collection sir!

Thanks my friend!! :duff

That looks great! Congrats bud :hi5:

Thank you Jay. :)

This ESB E-11 blaster is rough and warped, and it truly shows how real the Original Trilogy was, compared to the idealized CGI Prequels. This is a cast from an original screen used one, a background Stunt Stormtrooper blaster bought from ILM by a guy called "Pugman" (thus the name of the blaster). This joined my armory consisting of a few Stormtrooper blasters already, including a real Sterling E-11 conversion and the MR blaster.

As per RS Prop Masters message to me: "Your blaster is the unpainted black pigment blaster, so the details are very crisp, with no paint over the scratches etc. ... The one photographed on our Facebook is yours ... The COA's are due to us on the 5th." Cannot get better than that :)

That sounds really cool.

That sounds really cool.

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend ;)

Thank you my friends! :duff

From RS Prop Masters site:

RS Prop Masters ESB Replica Stunt Stormtrooper Blaster Limited Run

Building on the lineage of our suit we are very pleased and excited to offer an exact replica of an original Star Wars Episode IV The Empire Strikes Back background blaster. The blaster was obtained from a private collector, John, AKA Pugman from the Replica Prop Forum. He has supplied the master that came from his original blaster and a mould. This piece is a must for anyone wanting to complete a Stormtrooper as closely as possible to a complete screen used suit.

This piece is a replica that has not subject to a ‘cleaned up’ or any ‘correction’. In this case the blaster has numerous score marks and ‘rough edges’ that were on the original piece as it came to the owner in fantastic condition for an original prop. This piece is not a polished finished piece, it is a background blaster replica.

https://www.rspropmasters.com/e-11-blasters/

BTW this is the original screen used blaster it was molded from :D - it was also present in this shot:

pugmanesbstormtrooperbl.jpg

Great Great Score on The Blaster; Sergui and the Pic's with Leia, nice touch my Friend

Back