►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Laws Snowtrooper Commander helmet:

lawssnowtroopercommande.jpg

It is still missing something small but I will upgrade it soon. Considering this new acquisition, I think I have now all the Imperial helmets needed for my collection. Or do I? LOL

Great Score and Pic's; Sergui, WOW! That is such a Cool Helmet, Great Post

Great Score and Pic's; Sergui, WOW! That is such a Cool Helmet, Great Post

Thanks my friend!!:wave

A short youtube video showing both the Snowtrooper helmet and the Snowtrooper Commander:

[ame]https://youtu.be/8m6kbHcLGgI[/ame]

My partial helmet collection, a fast shot, missing from this picture the following: eFX LE Stormtrooper helmet, MR CE Stormtrooper helmet, eFX ANH Vader helmet, Laws AT-AT Driver armor, SDS TIE Fighter Pilot armor, and Elm-Studios Emperor bust.

helmetdisplay01.jpg

helmetdisplay02.jpg

Awesome helmet collection and also a big congrats on the Laws Snowtrooper Commander helmet. Great video too. :hi5:

Another great addition jkno and another fantastic Star Wars collection and set up. Congrats bud! :clap

Another great addition jkno and another fantastic Star Wars collection and set up. Congrats bud! :clap

Very great display, and collection my friend ;)

Thanks a lot guys. :hi5: It means a lot coming from you! As you know being an Eastern European collectors means many collectibles are hard to get. Though I'm glad I managed to have this collection. I know there are other prop collections bigger than mine but I'm really happy with what I've got so far.

BTW: Yourprops - jkno :)

Yourprops.com news! - Thread Page 5

2vwzcpu.jpg

* wants to fornicate in the glow of that awesome collection *

My partial helmet collection, a fast shot, missing from this picture the following: eFX LE Stormtrooper helmet, MR CE Stormtrooper helmet, eFX ANH Vader helmet, Laws AT-AT Driver armor, SDS TIE Fighter Pilot armor, and Elm-Studios Emperor bust.

helmetdisplay01.jpg

helmetdisplay02.jpg

Great Pic's and Great Post; Sergui, WOW!

The guys from the furniture company came to my house for the final measurements and they helped me with one of the shelves I needed lowered. Thus my Vader and Emperor display is ready:

displaya.jpg

And a close-up of the Elm-Studios Emperor & eFX Vader section, and the licensed Stormtrooper helmets shelf:

helmetdisplay03.jpg

Very AWESOME displays my friend, great collection of SW ;)

Back