►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Great Score on your New Mini StormTrooper; Sergui but wouldn't this be a Squall Trooper? compared to the FS StormTrooper hmmmmm?
Great Post my Friend

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

Hey Sergiu,

I was on the original run that ordered the Elm Studios Emperor bust that ended up being cut short. Im sooooo friggin excited....look whats in the post from Bjorn and on its way to me!!!!!

Its not an extra run but Bjorn sold me his personal bust. I will take better quality pics when it arrives.

Great Score on your New Mini StormTrooper; Sergui but wouldn't this be a Squall Trooper? compared to the FS StormTrooper hmmmmm?
Great Post my Friend

Thanks Al! :duff

Hey Sergiu,

I was on the original run that ordered the Elm Studios Emperor bust that ended up being cut short. Im sooooo friggin excited....look whats in the post from Bjorn and on its way to me!!!!!

Its not an extra run but Bjorn sold me his personal bust. I will take better quality pics when it arrives.

Congrats man! :hi5:

MWWHAHHAHA!!

I love that little trooper!! His pot belly is great. :lol

I want one!

My eFX TIE Fighter arrived, just put it together. Glad I managed to attach the screws quite easily, but indeed I had to sand down the interior of the wing cover plates to fit better - now I can have them on or off with ease. To peel off the sticky paper on the acrylic base was a HUGE pain in the *** though. I couldn't peel it off in one move like on Vader helmet base, but small pieces half size a dollar bill. Crazy.

Overall it looks really impressive, I wanted this TIE Fighter studio scale for years, and can say I'm happy with it. I don't know too much about TIE Fighter's accuracy, but even if not as accurate as a custom TIE Fighter kit, the eFX is still a great display piece.

efxtiefighter10.jpg

efxtiefighter12.jpg

efxtiefighter15.jpg

efxtiefighter20.jpg

My eFX TIE Fighter arrived, just put it together. Glad I managed to attach the screws quite easily, but indeed I had to sand down the interior of the wing cover plates to fit better - now I can have them on or off with ease. To peel off the sticky paper on the acrylic base was a HUGE pain in the *** though. I couldn't peel it off in one move like on Vader helmet base, but small pieces half size a dollar bill. Crazy.

Overall it looks really impressive, I wanted this TIE Fighter studio scale for years, and can say I'm happy with it. I don't know too much about TIE Fighter's accuracy, but even if not as accurate as a custom TIE Fighter kit, the eFX is still a great display piece.

efxtiefighter10.jpg

efxtiefighter12.jpg

efxtiefighter15.jpg

efxtiefighter20.jpg

WHOA! this thing is SICK, Great Score; Sergui, Very Nice touch useing the pilot for scale, Great Post my Friend WOW!

Display:

efxtiefighter28.jpg

A short youtube video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8jlCf5T1c[/ame]

Last edited:

Fantastic display and great video! :hi5:

I really liked how you included some interesting fact and the specs about the Tie Fighter. :clap

Back