•SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

There is a problem with all options except A. Is Scott online?

Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

Yeah if anybody knows a way to get a hold of him now would be the time. A lot of people are getting nervous.

Try Facebook?

Hey guys- I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what happened. If you got your order in and you want to change it to a different option other than OPTION "A" please shoot me an email or pm or message me on Facebook. :slap

Best- S.

So should we just order A right now and contact you to upgrade?

Now I am getting sold out messages. UGH. I BETTER NOT HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS.

now paypal said your item sold out

Scott, we cannot order option A to upgrade now, please help.

I don't know what happened guys. I'm very sorry. It sold out in minutes. There must have been too much traffic.. I don't know. I feel terrible but this was totally out of my hands.
If you did get your order in and you messaged me about getting the option you wanted, I'm going through a pile of emails right now. It'll be just a sec...

If you missed the full sets, I will have kits available soon.

Sorry again-

Best-S.

Yep I totally missed this dam. Congrats to all who got this. Job well done scott.

Jesus Christ, I didn't have a chance... how many people access the customs section of this forum? It sold out in minutes, all 4 options. I went to dinner and when I got home tried right away to grab one, but they were all gone already.

UUUUUUHHHHH!!!! I really wanted this figure!!!!! anyone willing to sell the spot?

WOW! What a cluster.... But I'm impressed to say the least to see how popular Scott's work has become. It's terrific! :clap

Jealous as ever to those who got this masterpiece!

Yes very pleased to see this do so well for Scott! I am a huge fan of his work but unfortunately for me he often does characters Im not into, just goes to show you when he does a more popular release how quickly it gets eaten up, his talent is amazing and I'm hoping for a re-release of Deckard, that will break the internet on PO day haha.

Im sooooo glad you are selling kits!!!!!..congrats on the sell out!!

Congrats on the sell out Scott!
Maybe I'll have a chance for a kit...

Last edited:

This figure looks amazing! I was blown away when i first saw it, congrats to everyone getting it!

Congrats on the sale Scott! Told ya! Count me in for a kit!

Back