•SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

Count me in for a kit 2
Glad to see your getting the few seconds
Sell out.

Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

Thank you very much guys!

Kits will be up for Pre-Order this Friday September 26th at 6pm PDT.

KITS:
DSC_0485%2Bcopy1.jpg

DSC_0510%2Bcopy.jpg

Best- S.

Looks great. What body is the head and hands made for?

Looks great. What body is the head and hands made for?

Thanks- Everything is fitted for the TTM-19 or similar knockoff; however the knockoff neck peg ball is slightly smaller now than the TTM-19's so you'll need some sticky tack to fill the space.

Your finest work Scott. Hands down! :clap

Thank you!

Best- S.

I forgot the kit was up for preorder last Friday. :gah:

I didn't...and it sold out fast too...:-/

I think it was up for a few hours anyway. I was really tempted, but couldn't justify the price. I'm jealous of you guys who are gonna have this guy, though.

A great looking figure, but yea, the price is more than I want to pay. Even for my most favorite character.

I'm happy with the custom I made.

Just bumping for an update. I have to show the family why we can't go to the magic kingdom this yr.

Just bumping for an update. I have to show the family why we can't go to the magic kingdom this yr.

:lol :lol :lol

It really is insane work from Scott. I would agree, this is his best works thus far.

:( haha I'm sure they'll understand!

Completion is still probably a couple of months out if all goes well. Things always get slow this time of year with the holidays and family but I'm still plugging away. Casting is nearly done. Maybe a couple more weeks to finish dogs and hands. Everything else is cast. The leg braces are requiring a lot of attention and time as each one is made by hand. All in all, still a lot of work to do but coming along nicely!

Hope you guys are having a great holiday season!

Best- S

Thanks for the update Scott! :hi5:

Like to bump every 30 days or so. How goes the work?

Scott is polishing the "utensils":
mm.jpg

use the right word mister- tools

Like to bump every 30 days or so. How goes the work?

Yah, good idea.
I've prepped everything for paint and started that stage of the process. There are a massive amount of parts on these. It's not a problem mind you, just going to take a bit longer than normal. There are so many metal parts in fact that my metal hole punch broke halfway through assembling the leg braces :slap. Waiting on a replacement now.
Thanks guys for always being so patient.

Best-S.

Thanks for the news Scott - sorry to hear about the hole punch!

So...what do we have to look forward to after Max? :monkey3

I think Rick Deckard V.2?

Yeah I believe Rick Deckard V2 which I am super excited for!

Back