•SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

That is amazing! Love that battle damaged sculpt especially. Same question here will there be H+C sets? So tempted to get the full set, going to be tough though! This is going to be a popular one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT Pics

Awesome!

Are dogfood included ?:)

Amazing work. :clap

Re: •SPettersenart• "Wasteland Warrior" (MAD MAX) PRE-ORDER Sept. 19th @ 6pm PDT

Amazing piece of art!!!

Thank you guys!

Here are some pictures:

DSC_0793%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0796%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0753%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0011%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0039%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0041%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0843%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0838%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0803%2Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0909%2Bcopy.jpg

OPTION%2BA.jpg

OPTION%2BB.jpg

OPTION%2BC.jpg

View attachment 133988

PRE-ORDER starts this Friday September 19th @ 6pm PDT!
over here

Best- S

please tell me that there are HC kits available...I can't simply afford any of the full sets at the moment...holiday season coming up....means Levit is broke until after Feb....

Amazing!
Probably your finest work to date.
Congratulations.

Spectacular work, Scott! Calling this a masterpiece is an understatement.

Wow, thank you for the kind words guys. I really appreciate it!

Screen Shot 2014-09-11 at 10.29.33 AM.jpg

I hope some of you can make the Pre-Order today at 6pm PDT!

Best- S.

When it will be released? I mean, after the pre-order time, how much time will take to begin the deliveries? Also, can you declare lower value on customs forms? I may try to get the fullset, but with real value marked I'll lose my soul to the customs office.

When it will be released? I mean, after the pre-order time, how much time will take to begin the deliveries? Also, can you declare lower value on customs forms? I may try to get the fullset, but with real value marked I'll lose my soul to the customs office.

Because I'm expanding the edition size to 40 and do to the labor intensive work for the metal leg brace and the extra painting involved... I'm estimating around 3-4 months for completion. Keep in mind that that is just my best guess. It could be shorter or it could be longer.
Yes, it's not a problem. Most people ask for this. I will value it at want you want but keep in mind it can't be insured at full value when you do this. Hope that helps!

Best- S.

That is a nice figure.

Problem with the PP link.

Yeah, only option A works, i think it's a problem with the text being sent to Paypal, the quotes and plus sign. Scott, can you fix this?

Yeah, I don't want to miss out on this. I'm tempted to jump on a regular set just to reserve one, but am hoping I don't have to.

Any word on Head and Clothing sets?

there's a problem with option C.

Back